Midwifing China Inc
- China Telecom: Time To Engage? // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 27, p5
Provides information on the stocks of China Telecom as of October 21, 2002. Increase in the proposed dividend yield of the company; Decision of the company to reduce its flotation price; Status of equity markets.
- TCS trades high on the bourses. // Ace Analyser: Company News;1/25/2017, p1
The article reports on trade activities of business consultancy firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with different bourses of India. Topics discussed include description of an increase in the firm's trade value at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE); information regarding the firm's current market...
- TCS to merge CMC with itself, to issue shares worth around $500M. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;10/19/2014, p26
The article announces that Indian software services provider Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) has received approval from its board of directors to integrate its subsidiary CMC Ltd. with itself. It discusses the impact of the merger on TCS' operations which is valued at $1.05 billion. It adds...
- Software float in Mumbai. Heathcote, Andrew; Roberts, Craig // BRW;8/12/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p81
Reports on the initial public offering of software developer Tata Consulting Services Ltd. listed in the Mumbai Stock Exchange in Mumbai, India.
- Sensex Back In Red, Slips 109 Points To Hit Fresh 19-month Low. // Business World;1/12/2016, p1
The article reports that the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Sensex dropped by large points that is considered as the steepest loss in few years. Topics discussed include growth concerns related to China's market, cautions made by investors in securities trading after the release of points of the...
- World Markets Hammered. // Red Herring;1/21/2008, p4
The article reports that technology firms in India have been affected by a broad decline in stock markets worldwide on January 14, 2008. Software firm Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. experiened a 7.6 percent drop as India's benchmark Sensex index fell 1,353 points or 7.4 percent. Other affected...
- 500 INDIA'S MOST* VALUABLE COMPANIES. LAYAK, SUMAN // Business Today;11/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p50
The article informs that Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. has topped the annual BT 500 ranking of India in 2012.
- THE BIG NUMBER. // Director;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p58
A statistic on the number of Financial Times Stock Exchange (FTSE) 100 firms with mixed male-female members of the board as of July 2014 is presented.
- China Telecom Ltd. IPO priced for sale this week. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p19
States that China Telecom Limited priced its initial public stock offering at HK$11.80 per share on October 16, 1997. Reference to the share price being the largest transaction by a Chinese entity; Statements made by Goldman Sachs & Company; Details on the shares that were sold.