Three Ways to Deliver Investment Education
- Bauer's aromatherapy set for fall launch. C.T. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 97, p8
Reports on Eddie Bauer's aromatherapy bath and body line, which is scheduled to be launched in fall 1997. Sales projections for the new product line; Price range; Promotions for the new line.
- Bauer realigns sportswear. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 84, p23
Reports on the separation of responsibilities for retail and catalog merchandising in Eddie Bauer's core sportswear business. Appointment of Sue Bell as vice president of retail merchandising for sportswear; Other executive appointments in connection with the realignment.
- Eddie Bauer. S.O.; S.C. // Catalog Age;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p54
Focuses on the operating strategy of catalog and retail giant Eddie Bauer Inc. Use of the same customer database for the company's catalog, retail and online operations; Maintenance of a consistent price across all three channels; Impact of operating on three channels on the company's customer...
- EDDIE BAUER STARGAZER 2. S. L. W. // Field & Stream;Sep2012, Vol. 117 Issue 5, p80
The article offers brief information on the Eddie Bauer Stargazer 2 tent from Eddie Bauer Inc.
- Eddie Bauer's new concept. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Mar1995, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p43
Reports on developments in Eddie Bauer Incorporated. Launching of new dress sportswear and tailored clothing chain under the name A.K.A. Eddie Bauer; Debut of seven stores in 1995; Mailing of a spring catalog in April 1995.
- Eddie Bauer opts for total system integration. // Chain Store Age;Aug96, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p80
Details the total system integration made at Eddie Bauer's headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Callison Architecture as the designer of the facility; Control system; Heating, ventilation and air conditioning system.
- At Eddie Bauer you can work and have a life. Faught, Leslie // Workforce (10928332);Apr97, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p83
Provides information about Eddie Bauer Incorporated, a casual-lifestyle retailer in Redmond, Washington. How employees at Eddie Bauer benefit from the company's work/life program package; Programs introduced by the company since 1994. INSETS: Vitals.;Eddie Bauer puts its mark on...
- Why Eddie Bauer is lost in the woods. George, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;08/10/98, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1
Presents information on the Seattle assignment which retailer Eddie Bauer Inc. of Chicago, Illinois, sent its menswear designers on during 1998. Aim of the assignment; Explanation of the assignment; Financial information on the retailer; Impact which the retailer's downturn is having on its...
- Eddie Bauer plans 16 stores for dress sportswear line. Spector, Robert // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/18/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p10
Reports on Eddie Bauer Inc.'s plans to open 16 stores in 1995 to house a new line of tailored dress sportswear under the AKA Eddie Bauer label. Combined retail and catalog sales of the company in 1994; Average size of AKA Eddie Bauer stores; Testing of AKA Eddie Bauer items in the company's...