Maximizing Relocation Expertise
- information technology. // Chemical Week;7/17/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 28, p26
Presents news briefs related to information technology in the chemical industry as of July 2002. Launch of an upgraded electronic business storefront by PolyOne; Addition of DuPont's packaging and industrial polymers business division to the Web site of SpecialChem.
- Lycra link. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 24, p18
Reports on Wilmington, Delaware-based DuPont's launch of the Lycra shop on its Web site to promote the sale of Lycra products.
- New York markets. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Dec98, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p120
Announces the launch of an Internet site by E.I. du Pont de Nemours Inc.'s Micromattique microfiber business. Types of information available on the site.
- Hollow-fiber membrane. Stoppi, Jack // Design News;12/15/97, Vol. 53 Issue 25, p52
Presents a hollow-fiber membrane module, by DuPont Company. Indepth look at the module.
- One World, One Way. Hichkey, Kathleen // Traffic World;5/20/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on the significance of technology in satisfying the transportation needs of chemical giant E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. Features of TransOval, a one-stop shop website; Utilization of G-Log's software to manage shipping moves; Advantages of in-house technology. INSET: What do you need?.
- From lone wolves to team players. Mullin, Rick // Chemical Week;1/14/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p33
Reports about the changes in the field sales organization of the information technology market. Ability to show how the company's products create value for customers as the essential skill for the field representatives; Changing the habit of a salesforce that manages the company's relation with...
- Collaborate or stagnate. JENKINS, BRUCE // Computer Graphics World;Dec98, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the challenges encountered by companies in dealing with intranet and Web site technology. Benefits of intranet to DuPont company; Technology used in conferencing and screen-sharing; Barriers to reaping the maximum benefit from a corporate intranet.
- RESISTING PHARMACEUTICAL. Heinrich, Molly // Ecologist;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the effect of the attempt of DuPont to relocate a hazardous nylon manufacturing plant from the U.S. to the Indian state of Goa during the early 1990s. Response of the Indian government to the attempt of DuPont; Reaction from the villagers of Tamil Nadu, India.
- Lycra's cyber-village. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/7/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 47, p16
Reports on E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.'s effort to attract retailer participants for its Lycrashop.com Web site as part of a campaign to boost the company's Lycra spandex brand. Number of women's apparel brands hosted by the site; Site contents; Impact of the site on retailer Lands' End's...