Mayo Clinic Proceedings
- LOUISVILLE: KENTUCKYONE HEALTH OPENS FIRST OF 3 PLANNED WELLNESS CENTERS. // Lane Report;Jun2014, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p8
The article tells about the opening of a Healthy Lifestyle Centers in Louisville, Kentucky by KentuckyOne Health and the three services to be delivered by these Centers such as personal health coachings, integrative medicine services and exercise and weight management program.
- The first time you log on to Twitter just remember 12 words. Scott-Jones, Jo // New Zealand Doctor;5/27/2015, p26
The article offers information on the use of social media to search remedies for health problems. It mentions that if healthcare professionals are not active online In informing people, others are only too keen to fill the gap. It also mentions that the Mayo Clinic offers a brief guide for...
- X-Ray Vision: Radiology Equipment Deserves Close Attention During a Merger. Croft, Cheryl; Dial, Richard; Doyle, Gary; Schaadt, Jennifer; Merchant, Linda // Strategic Financial Planning;Winter2016, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the merger between the Mayo Clinic Health System and the Mayo Clinic Health System in Waycross (MCHSW) in Georgia in 2012, which has been successfully carried out through an effective radiology worlflow map and imaging asset plan developed by the hospitals' leaders.
- Residency and drowsy driving. // Minnesota Medicine;Jun2013, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p8
The article reports a survey of Rochester, Minnesota-based Mayo Clinic residents in which 43 percent of residents reported almost having an accident during their training owing to fatigue or distress.
- Fyson on... happiness survey statistics that look to planners' environmental brief for practical answers. Fyson, Anthony // Planning (14672073);11/26/2010, Issue 1896, p9
The article offers the author's view on the British government's use of surveys to rate the national state of well-being of the population.
- Barometer. // Travel Weekly Australia;7/11/2008, Issue 92, p13
The article lists results of surveys on various topics, including the top 10 essential elements to a healthy wellbeing, the top 10 romantic places to holiday and world's best tourists.
- The Challenge of Obesity. McCue, Michael T. // Managed Healthcare Executive;Aug2010, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p16
The article focuses on the challenges faced by health care providers in fighting obesity and help members lose weight, eat the right foods and implement exercise as part of their daily routine in the U.S. It mentions gastric bypass as the most frequently executed procedure to reduce weight as...
- What Is Ahead for Mayo Clinic? Noseworthy, John H. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Apr2014, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p440
The article offers information related to the U.S.-based medical practice, medical research and health care organization. Topics discussed include servicers and principles of the firm, complex diagnostic and surgical service in the country and patient care. It also discusses models of...
- Winners of the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards. // HealthLeaders Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p24
The article announces the winners of the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards, including Best in Show to Mayo Clinic of Rochester, Minnesota, Best Branding Campaign Platinum Award to the Community Health Network of Indianapolis, Indiana, and Best Children's Hospital Campaign Platinum Award...