- The Trail of Tears. BROWN, BRYAN // Junior Scholastic;10/31/2016, Vol. 119 Issue 4, Special section p14
The article presents prologue on the story of people of the Cherokee Nation who became exiles in their own land.
- Preface. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jul2011, preceding p1
A preface to the journal "Natural Gas Monthly (NGM)" is presented.
- Preface. // Natural Gas Monthly;Sep2011, piv
A preface to the September 2011 issue of the journal "Natural Gas Monthly" is presented.
- Again, Beginning. // Qu(e)erying Evangelism;2005, p196
An epilogue to the book "Qu(e)erying Evangelism: Growing a Community From the Outside In," by Cheri DiNovo, is presented.
- STOLEN CHILDHOODS. Lewis, Mack // Junior Scholastic;2/27/2012, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p16
A prologue to an U.S. history play depicting child labor is presented.
- Epilogue. Polansky, Paul // Black Silence: The Lety Survivors Speak;1998, p270
An epilogue to the report by the Office for the Investigation of Communist Crime that it failed to prove that genocide has occurred in a concentration camp in Lety, Czech Republic during the World War II which appeared in the April 15, 1998 issue of the newspaper "Prague Post" is presented.
- THE PROLOGUE: WHAT'S BEHIND THEM? Taylor, Millie // British Pantomime Performance;2007, p11
A prologue to the book "British Pantomime Performance," by Millie Taylor is presented.
- THE EPILOGUE: WHAT'S ENTERTAINMENT? Taylor, Millie // British Pantomime Performance;2007, p191
An epilogue of the book "British Pantomime Performance," by Millie Taylor is presented.
- The Image of Governance Compiled of the Actes and Sentences Notable, of the moste noble emperour Alexander Severus, late translated out of Greke into Englyshe, by syr Thomas Eliot knight, in the favour of Nobylitie. 1541. Wilson, K.J. // Studies in Philology;EarlyWinter76, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p70
Presents a prologue written by Sir Thomas Elyot as a preface to his translation of 'The Image of Governance Compiled of the Actes and Sentences Notable, of the Moste Noble Emperour Alexander Severus.' Impetus for translating Greek works about Emperor Alexander Severus; Dedication of the book;...