- RJN Group awarded contracts to complete Delaware project. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p48
The article reports that RJN Group Inc. been awarded by New Castle County, Delaware two collection system project extension for infiltration/inflow (I/I) source identification and sewer system rehabilitation design within White Clay Creek Sewer basin.
- HPLC Analysis of Very Polar Compounds in Bioanalysis. // LC-GC North America;Jun2013, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p494
The article presents questions and answers related to hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC) including difference between polar-end-capped and HILIC columns, HILIC compatible with ultrahigh pressure liquid chromatography and how to prepare samples for HILIC chromatography.
- What You Need to Know About HILIC. // LC-GC North America;Jul2013, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p560
The article presents questions and answers related to hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC) including the number of people use HILIC in industry, the accurate buffer concentration for HILIC-MS, and the usual injection volume for a HILIC column.
- REHAB NEWS. // Underground Construction;Apr2014, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p50
The article presents U.S. Rehabilitation Technology news briefs as of April 1, 2014. Topics discussed include compatibility of self-driven Schwalm Robotic pipe renovation system with Sewer Pipeline Inspection from LMK Technologies, contract of 10 million dollar is given to cured-in place pipe...
- HILIC: A Critical Evaluation. // LC-GC North America;Jan2013, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p65
The article offers information on the hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC) web seminar to be held on January 29, 2013.
- Analysis of Saccharides by Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC) Using TSKgelÂ® NH2-100 Columns. Chakrabarti, Atis // LC-GC North America;Feb2012 Supplement, p14
An abstract of the study "Analysis of Saccharides by Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC) Using TSKgelÂ® NH2-100 Columns," by Atis Chakrabarti is presented.
- Measuring multiple neurochemicals and related metabolites in blood and brain of the rhesus monkey by using dual microdialysis sampling and capillary hydrophilic interaction chromatography-mass spectrometry. Li, Juan; Pföstl, Veronika; Zaldivar, Daniel; Zhang, Xiaozhe; Logothetis, Nikos; Rauch, Alexander // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;May2012, Vol. 402 Issue 8, p2545
In vivo measurement of multiple functionally related neurochemicals and metabolites (NMs) is highly interesting but remains challenging in the field of basic neuroscience and clinical research. We present here an analytical method for determining five functionally and metabolically related polar...
- Stability indicating Method Development and Validation for simultaneous estimation of Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine and Olmesartan in tablet dosage form by using RP-HPLC. Kumar, S. Ashutosh; Debnath, Manidipa; Rao, J. V. L. N. Seshagiri; Gowri Sankar, D. // Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry;May2014, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p538
Objective: The present work was undertaken with the aim to develop and validate a rapid and consistent RP-HPLC method in which the peaks will be appear with short period of time as per ICH Guidelines. The proposed method was simple, fast, accurate and precise method for the Quantification of...
- Retention mechanism assessment and method development for the analysis of iohexol and its related compounds in hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography. Jovanović, Marko; Rakić, Tijana; Jančić-Stojanović, Biljana; Ivanović, Darko; Medenica, Mirjana // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;Jul2014, Vol. 406 Issue 17, p4217
Hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography (HILIC) has emerged in recent years as a valuable alternative to reversed-phase liquid chromatography in the analysis of polar compounds. Research in HILIC is divided into two directions: the assessment of the retention mechanism and retention...