- REHAB PRODUCTS. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p60
The article features several underground construction rehabilitation products including RapidView IBAK USA's KRA 85 Tractor and the ARGUS camera, VacStar Hoist Excavator which allows more options for emptying the tank and SpectraShield Liner which is a spray applied modified polyurea system to...
- CONTROL IN THE CORNERS. Mandli, Craig // Municipal Sewer & Water;Aug2013, p32
The article evaluates the POLARIS lateral pan-and-tilt inspection camera for pipe inspection from RapidView IBAK.
- Camera System Enables Fast Manhole Inspections. Wysocky, Ken // Cleaner;Jan2010, p70
The article evaluates the Panoramo Shaft Inspection (SI) system from RapidView IBAK USA.
- PARTNERS IN PRODUCTIVITY. // Underground Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p49
The article discusses several underground construction related products manufactured by ISCO Industries LLC, McElroy Manufacturing Inc. and Raven Lining Systems and also reflects on partnership among firms. It reports that ISCO Industries offers complete product line of McElroy fusion equipment...
- CAMERAS ON WHEELS. Dayton, Scottie // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jan2008, p40
The article evaluates several inspection vehicles for managing sewer system including the Panoramo from RapidView IBAK USA, the VisuVan from Ratech Electronics Ltd. and the Custom TV/Seal/Cutter truck-mounted systems from CUES Inc.
- Rehabilitation Technology PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p58
The article previews rehabilitation technology products for the construction industry, including the Raven 405 high strength corrosion-resistant lining from Raven Lining Systems, the Reliner MSP cement from Standard Cement Materials, Inc. and the INFRAGARD thermosetting epoxy from Infrastructure...
- Emerging Technologies at RehabZone. // Underground Construction;Mar2011, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p41
The article features various companies which participated at the RehabZone exhibition to showcase new products and technologies for underground construction. It details several products including trenchless pipe lining, cured-in place pipe sensors, and three-dimensional optoscanner for manhole...
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.