PRODUCT FOCUS: REMOTE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT
- Inspecting Every Inch. Mandli, Craig // Cleaner;Sep2014, p62
The article offers information on the pan-and-tilt inspection system add-on of the LAMP II inspection system from closed circuit television video manufacturer CUES Inc.
- CAMERAS ON WHEELS. Dayton, Scottie // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jan2008, p40
The article evaluates several inspection vehicles for managing sewer system including the Panoramo from RapidView IBAK USA, the VisuVan from Ratech Electronics Ltd. and the Custom TV/Seal/Cutter truck-mounted systems from CUES Inc.
- Utility contractor beats hard rock, short deadline. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p27
Reports on the contract of Mid-West Environmental Systems Inc. to install 8,500 feet of six-inch water main to serve a small town in Missouri. Equipment used for the construction; Concerns of the water district.
- BUILDING FOR THE FUTURE. Renter, Peter // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2015, p26
The article reports that Hamilton in Ontario is preparing for growth with a trunk line that will run 5 miles in length and as deep as 300 feet underground.
- REMOTE INSPECTION EQUIPMENT. // Underground Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p78
The article introduces several remote inspection equipment. The TV Mainline/Lateral Inspection Truck from Cues is designed to inspect six-inch through 200 inch mainlines. Rovver line of modular, steerable inspection crawlers from Envirosight has a new zooming pan/tilt camera head with optional...
- Rehab Products. // Underground Construction;Nov2009, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p53
The article evaluates several products including the QZ2 Portable Video Inspection System from Cues Inc., self-leveling pan/tilt camera from Envirosight LLC, and Elastoliner-Novo woven polyester from Gadmon Industries Ltd.
- PRODUCT FOCUS. // Underground Construction;Aug2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p58
The article offers brief information on the Aries Raptor lateral cutters from Aries Industries Inc., Kangaroo Lateral Reinstatement Cutters from CUES Inc., and Titan 150 robotic cutter from Pipeline Renewal Technologies LLC and Envirosight LLC.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES: PIPE. // WaterWorld;Mar2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p50
The article evaluates several pipe products including the Grundoburst static pipe bursting system from TT Technologies, QuickView pipeline zoom camera from Envirosight LLC, and K2 Series portable inspection system from Cues Inc.
- Pipe Bursting - Terminology And Lingo: What Does It All Mean? Timberlake, Matt // Underground Construction;May2011, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p48
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of installation of underground pipe.