Manhole Rehabilitation: Sometimes Misunderstood, Yet Key Infrastructure Solution
- FROM MAINS TO MANHOLES. Shafer, Mary // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2009, p32
The article highlights the cleaning, inspection and rehabilitation program of the City of Corunna, Michigan that helps control infiltration and inflow (I&I) problems. It states that the rehabilitation program of the city includes cured-in-place lining for mains and sealing, grouting and...
- Manhole Repair System Offers Unique Approach. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr2008, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p45
The article focuses on the functions of the manhole leveling system from Mr. Manhole. According to Michael K. Crites of Critex LLC, it can dry-cut through aspalt or concrete and lift out the manhole frame in 10 minutes or less. He claims that the manhole leveling system kit contains stuff needed...
- Important Rehab Info. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p4
Introduces a series of article on the rehabilitation of the underground infrastructure.
- Manholes Repaired With Encapsulation Process. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p60
Focuses on the encapsulation process of repairing manholes in Trenton, Michigan. Problems related to manhole failures; Steps in the manhole rehabilitation process; Background information on the WrapidSeal encapsulation products used in the city project.
- Key West launches to rehab all manholes. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p27
Focuses on the rehabilitation of manholes and sewage pumping stations project in Key West, Florida. Rehabilitation costs; Rehabilitation design; Procedures utilized by the program.
- Manhole Rehabilitation. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p78
A directory for manhole rehabilitation service providers in the U.S. is presented.
- LEAK TWEAK SEALS THE DEAL! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May2015, Issue 750, p15
The article offers step-by-step instructions for how to remove the old seal and install the new, improved seal, NSN 5330-01-317-9640.
- Annual Municipal Survey. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Feb2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p2
Discusses issues and concerns affecting the underground construction industry in 2002. Overview of the Municipal Sewer & Water Underground Infrastructure Survey; Information on rehabilitation technology; Problem on the telecommunication industry.
- Considerations For Effective Manhole Rehabilitation. Back, Tim // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p58
Outlines some of the major requirements in the specifications for manhole rehabilitation contracts in the United States. Substrate preparation; Material application; Frost-line protection; Procedures in testing and inspection; Requirements for a contract warranty.