Directional Drilling: Tracking Systems
- Directional Drilling: HDD Rigs. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p54
The article offers brief information on several equipment and supplies for directional drilling including the Directional Drill 1100 Rapid Setup (DD-1100RS) with optional rod-loader from American Augers Inc., the Grundodrill 4X from TT Technologies Inc., and JT5 compact horizontal directional...
- All Terrain: All The Drill You'll Ever Need. // Underground Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p48
The article offers brief information on all DitchWitch terrain horizontal directional drills from Ditch WitchÂ® Trenching Co.
- Equipment SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p14
The article offers brief information on several ground penetration radars (GPR) including the INTERRAGATOR EZ GPR System from Vermeer Manufacturing Co., UtilityScan LT from Geophysical Survey Systems Inc. (GSSI), and the 2450GR Ground Penetrating Radar from Ditch Witch Trenching Co.
- NEW products. // Underground Construction;Sep2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p79
The article offers brief information on several products in the underground construction industry including the EDGE 40-inch Cold Planer from CEAttachments Inc., the AXIS guided boring system from Vermeer Manufacturing Co., and the Fx25 vacuum excavation system from Ditch Witch Trenching Co.
- Underground Tools Inc. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p21
The article offers brief information on the hole openers from Underground Tools Inc.
- Radiodetection. // Underground Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p58
The article offers brief information on Radiodetection Corp.'s RD7000+ range of utility specific locators.
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p58
The article features several underground construction products and equipment including Pipeline Inspection Co.'s SPY Model 785 pulse unit detector, American Augers' DD 210 directional drill product, ITT Flygt's stainless steel submersible dewatering and solids-handling pumps and Krylon Products'...
- Tight Urban Directional Drilling: Special Equipment In Restricted Space Aids Project. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p22
The article focuses on the use of special underground construction equipment by Humble, Texas-based Laney Directional Drilling Co. for installing underground duct bank. Laney Directional Drilling Co. completes two horizontal directional drilling (HDD) shots in restricted areas. The contractor...
- DOWNHOLE DIRECTIONAL DRILLING TOOLS. // Underground Construction;Mar2014, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p56
The article offers a review of several directional drilling equipment including the ROUGHNECK R400 Pneumatic Rock Hammer system from the company HammerHead, the RockReamer, rock cutter, from Horizontal Technology Inc. and the Armor Drilling System from Vermeer Corp.