Contractor Finds Success Embracing Island's Pristine Environment
- Working with a Solar Contractor. Masia, Seth // Solar Today;Fall2014, p5
An excerpt from the article "Working with a Solar Contractor," by Seth Masia presented in the website located at solartoday.org/solarbasics is presented, which focuses on the factors to consider in selecting the best solar installers.
- How you can use strategic planning to be successful. Kruetzer, Bob // Contractor Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p36
Discusses how contractors in the United States can develop winning business strategies. Personal input; Insights on the experiences of competitors.
- Your business success stories can help instruct others. Schmitt, Joseph // Contractor Magazine;Jan1995, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p18
Requests for business success stories from contractors. Subject areas.
- Contractor survival in 2000. Hanson // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/99, Vol. 208 Issue 17, p1
Discusses key areas that affect a heating, ventilation, airconditioning and cooling (hvac) contractor's profitability. Manpower; Marketing and sales; Technology; Capital, finances.
- Congratulations to.... Sweet, John O. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/18/94, Vol. 191 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on the achievements of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry members. Includes `Our Way, Inc.'s winning of the Supplier of the Year award given by Carrier Corp.'s Replacement Components Division; Cerro Copper Products Co. in Sauget Illinois' opening of a...
- Differentiate your company to get customers to pick you. Porter, Monroe // Contractor Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p54
Report that the first rule of marketing for contractors is to keep your company distinct from others, to make it easier for customers to justify spending more on your services. Basis on which prospects usually choose a contractor; Recommendations on several marketing techniques; Ideal tool in...
- The 100-year conversation. Holohan, Dan // Supply House Times;Mar2013, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p32
An interview with a German male is presented. He states that the fundamental principles in the installation of heating system in Germany in 1913 is identical with the installation practice in the U.S. He says that Germans approach every heating prospect with the thoughtfulness of an artist. He...
- on the circuit. Wisehart, Cynthia // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2012, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses a feature on the ten installations honored in the "Sound & Video Contractor" 2012 Pro Audio-Visual (AV) Spotlight Awards.
- Quick- Step Launches 'Style My Floor' Digital Shopping Tool. // Floor Trends;Sep2014, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p24
The article offers brief information on the Quick Step Style My Floor digital shopping application from Quick Step.