Record storm water proposals submitted to WERF
- How to write a successful grant proposal. // Technology & Learning;Apr96 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p24
Reports on ways to write a successful grant proposal. Plan a successful proposal comprises of; What are the keys to effective writing; What granters want to see in a grant proposal; How to evaluate ones steps.
- Grant reports and proposals. Goldbort, Robert // Journal of Environmental Health;Mar1994, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p40
Discusses how to write grant documents related to scientific research. Presenting the initial proposal; Suggestions in order to maximize the chances for a favorable response to an initial application; Interim and final grant reports.
- The art of writing grant proposals, part II. Henson, Kenneth T. // Contemporary Education;1997, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p136
Enumerates strategies in writing grant proposals. Clarity and simplicity; Development of a product-oriented evaluation process; Correlation and balance of budget and proposal; Thorough evaluation of proposal.
- The art of writing grant proposals, part III. Henson, Kenneth T. // Contemporary Education;1997, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p197
Presents information on grant proposal writers and looks at the impact which the downsizing of their industry has had on them. Reference to the book `The Art of Writing for Publication'; Indepth look at the responsibilities of these writers; Information on how grant writing works.
- (GRANTS WRITING) Guru Offers 10 Tips to Polish Your Grants Application. // Children & Youth Funding Report;3/19/2010, p18
The article provides an answer to a question on how to prepare a grants application where the funder has no specific application form and only the most general of application guidelines.
- A personal note: Looking around at what my writing built. Dudley, Rebecca // Wenatchee Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, pB5
Relates experiences on proposal writing for grants in Wenatchee, Washington. Reason for participating in the proposal writing; Experiences as a journalist; Reaction of work colleagues on the author's participation in the proposal writing; Satisfaction of the author in grant writing.
- Untitled. // Education Week;9/22/93, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the advice aspiring grant recipients can get from the August 1993 issue of `Here's How,' a newsletter published by the National Association of Elementary School Principals. `Six Steps to Successful Grant-Writing.'
- Winning grants for church programs. Martin, Irene // Your Church;May/Jun98, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p68
Offers suggestions on how to write a grant proposal for church programs. INSET: Where to look for grants.
- A Practitioner's Guide To Grant Writing. Nicholson, John R. // Journal of Rehabilitation;Jul-Sep85, Vol. 51 Issue 3
Presents guidelines to assist practitioners in the preparation and development of proposals into funded grants in the United States. Identification of the need; Outline of goals and objectives; Evaluation of the need.