Can we use the pharmacy data to estimate the prevalence of chronic conditions? a comparison of multiple data sources
- Actively installing eRx. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Feb2010, Vol. 91 Issue 1077, p8
The article reports on the installation of eRx, an electronic transmission of prescription system, in pharmacies in Australia.
- RxHub shifts from electronic prescribing. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;3/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 5, p70
Reports on pharmacy benefit managers' RxHub, an online connectivity venture. RxHub's shift of its focus to giving physicians instant access to the patient's drug benefit information and medication history; Pharmacy benefit managers using the RxHub; Plans of the RxHub to move into the hospital...
- Rx activity. // Drug Topics;8/16/93, Vol. 137 Issue 16, p55
Presents prescription (Rx) statistics in drugstores from 1992 to 1993. Total Rx volume paid by various parties; Percent of volume paid by various parties.
- States move on Rx-assistance legislation. Conlan, Michael F. // Drug Topics;10/2/2000, Vol. 144 Issue 19, p69
Focuses on the efforts of the states of the United States in establishing Rx-aid programs. Turnover rate maong registered pharmacy technicians; Information on Internet pharmacy.
- Fact File: PHARMACIES. // Bermuda (Landmark Visitors Guide);2004 2nd Edition, p108
Provides information on the availability of pharmacies and over-the-counter medicines in the Bermuda Islands. Inability of pharmacists to dispense foreign prescriptions; Store hours of most pharmacies; Contact number of the pharmacies listed.
- U.S. authorities see red over Canadian Rx parties. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;7/07/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 13, p31
Reports on Canadian mail-order pharmacies' hosting of prescription parties for senior citizens who want to get their medications on reduce price. Recruitment process; Canadian mail-order pharmacies' hiring of insurance agents in Arkansas; Regulatory reaction to prescription parties.
- NACDS takes steps to nip crisis in R.Ph. manpower. Cardinale, Val // Drug Topics;1/4/99, Vol. 143 Issue 1, p21
Highlights the forecast on increase in prescription volume between 1998 and 2005 according to the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS). Message delivered by NACDS president-chief executive officer Ronald Ziegler; Steps taken by NACDS to prevent the problem from lack of pharmacists...
- Momentum behind e-prescribing continues to build. // Chain Drug Review;4/26/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p86
The article reports on the increasing popularity of electronic prescribing in community pharmacies in the U.S.
- New standards crafted for Rx monitoring programs. // Drug Topics;4/7/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 7, p45
Discusses standards covering what types of data should be collected under prescription monitoring programs (PMP). Development of the standards by a workgroup spearheaded by the National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities (NASCSA) and the Alliance of States With Prescription...