Evaluation of the impact of the voucher and accreditation approach on improving reproductive behaviors and status in Cambodia
- UChicago Gets Gates Grant to Collaborate With Lucknow NGOs. // India -- West;1/1/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 7, pB4
No abstract available.
- Evaluation of the impact of the voucher and accreditation approach on improving reproductive behaviors and RH status: Bangladesh. Rob, Ubaidur; Rahman, Moshiur; Bellows, Benjamin // BMC Public Health;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p257
Background: Cost of delivering reproductive health services to low-income populations will always require total or partial subsidization by the government and/or development partners. Broadly termed "Demand-Side Financing" or "Output-Based Aid", includes a range of interventions that channel...
- Nitish's Foundation Works. // India Today;2/11/2013, p39
The article deals with the support of the people in Bihar, India for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Global report on preterm birth and stillbirth (7 of 7): mobilizing resources to accelerate innovative solutions (Global Action Agenda). Rubens, Craig E.; Gravett, Michael G.; Victora, Cesar G.; Nunes, Toni M. // BMC Pregnancy & Childbirth;2010 Supplement 1, Vol. 10, Special section p1
Background: Preterm birth and stillbirth are complex local and global health problems requiring an interdisciplinary approach and an international commitment. Stakeholders developed recommendations for a Global Action Agenda (GAA) at the 2009 International Conference on Prematurity and...
- THE GATES FOUNDATION Putting its mark on learning. // Christian Science Monitor;4/3/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 89, p20
Focuses on the effects of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on education and presents a list of grants made by the foundation.
- Support for the Common Core Standards. // Education Update;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p8
The article presents infromation on the EduCore, a digital tool kit for educators who are implementÂing the Common Core State Standards in mathematics and literacy, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a non profit organization.
- From crisis to cause, PR keeps proving it can be a force for good. Barrett, Steve // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep2011, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including New York recovering from tragedies after terrorist attack, understanding the benefits of unified communications at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the launch of Public...
- Undermining the foundations of non-accountability? HARTNELL, CAROLINE // Alliance;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pP3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the relationship between the lack of accountability and the emergence of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Vaccines Get a Boost. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pledged to donate 10 billion dollars over the next ten years to help global research and development in the delivery of vaccines in poor and developing countries.