- Active management worth the cost. Levy, Benjamin // Money Management;3/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the concerns over the cost of active management fees for financial planners in Australia.
- Opt-in costs 'negligible', says ISN. // Money Management;3/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the initiative of the Industry Super Network (ISM) to use a commissioned research to claim the cost of opt-in arrangement for financial planners as negligible in Australia.
- Knowing what's wrong leads to what's right. Ioannides, Kathryn K. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p64
Features The Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility adopted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. Guiding principles; Effective and right way to promote a service; Written material packaging.
- Neither a Borrower Nor a Lender Be. // Practical Accountant;Aug2001, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p16
Reports that the United States-based Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards Board of Professional Review has advised CFP professionals to avoid loans between them and their clients. Situations exempted from the advisory.
- Help in doing the right thing. Ionnides, Kathryn K. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1997, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p102
Provides an overview of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards' Code of Ethics and Responsibility. Background on the code; Expansion of its principle on integrity; Framework for ethical practice embodied in the seven principles of the Code of Ethics; Importance and significance of...
- CFP Board Delays Code Of Ethics Changes. Winograd, Jeffrey L. // Financial Planning;Sep2000, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p23
Reports that the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards has decided to extend the comment period on its proposed changes to its Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Deadline set for the comment period; Concerns of CFP on the proposed changes; Question and answer list...
- Let's Keep In Touch. Johnson, Thomas W. // Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the Rule 402 of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards which outlines the board's compensation-disclosure requirements for its Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Mission of the board; Importance of the Rule 402; Flaws of the Rule 402.
- Board Games. Keeble III, John B. // Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p151
Focuses on the proposals for compensation-disclosure of financial planners by the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards. Information on Rule 402 of the CFP Board's code of ethics; Perceptions on the proposed rule; Issues regarding fee-only planning and commissions-based planning.
- CII and IFP won't charge for professional statements. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;2/3/2011, p72
The article reports on the initiative of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Institute of Financial Planning (IFP) to not charge financial advisors an additional fee for offering their statements of professional standing in Great Britain.