- The Monitor's guide to bestsellers. Theiss, Terri; Moller, Janet // Christian Science Monitor;7/24/97, Vol. 89 Issue 167, p14
Presents short reviews of several hardcover fiction bestsellers for July 24 ,1997. `Special Delivery,' by Danielle Steele; `Fat Tuesday,' by Sandra Brown; `Chasing Cezanne,' by Peter Mayle; `The Maze,' by Catherine Coulter; Others.
- Top selling books here. // Journal of Business (10756124);Oct/Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 20, p18
Presents a list of the top selling fiction and non-fiction books from Auntie 's Bookstore in Spokane, Washington.
- Best-Selling Books, 2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p73
A list of the best-selling books for 2007 is presented, which include "A Thousand Splendid Suns," by Khaled Hosseini, "The Choice," by Nicholas Sparks and "Jerusalem Countdown," by John Hagee.
- Reading by the Book. Goode, Stephen; Lehrer, Eli // Insight on the News;01/04/99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p40
Presents a list of best-selling fiction and nonfiction books in 1998. `The Proper Study of Humankind: An Anthology of Essays,' by Isaiah Berlin; `The Seekers: The Story of Man's Continuing Quest to Understand His World,' by Daniel Boorstin; `Inferno,' by Dante Alghieri; `Emerald City,' by...
- Economics of the Chinese Book Market. Sun Qingguo // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p54
Discusses the emergence of best-selling titles in China and its benefits to publishers. Overview of the changes in the Chinese book market from the 1970s to 2002; Economic contributions of bestsellers; Top bestsellers during the period; Impact of bestsellers on the future marketplace.
- Bestsellers from London. // New Scientist;06/14/97, Vol. 154 Issue 2086, p46
Reviews several bestsellers from London, England. Includes the book `Fermat's Last Theorem,' by Simon Singh'; `The End of Science,' by John Horgan; `Guns, Germs and Steel,' by Jared Diamond.
- Books. // New York;9/12/94, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p106
Presents the first paragraph of fiction and non-fiction books to be launched during the fall 1994 season in the United States. Includes `Insomnia,' by Stephen King; `In the Lake of the Woods,' by Tim O'Brien; `What I Lived For,' by Joyce Carol Oates; `Who Will run the Frog Hospital?' by Lorrie...
- Best-selling books. // Essence (Essence);Jan1999, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p134
Lists best-selling books. Includes `Waiting in vain,' by Colin Channer; `Milk in My Coffee,' by Eric Jerome Dickey; `Blessings,' by Sheneska Jackson; `The Itch,' by Benilde Little.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jun2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p88
A list of best-selling books is presented.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p58
A list of best selling books recommended by the magazine and compiled by Jenisha Watts is presented, including "Mama Dearest" by Everette Lynn Harris, "Unconditionally Single" by Mary B. Morrison and "Basketball Jones" by Everette Lynn Harris.