BEA 2002: Not Just Bigger, But (Mostly) Better
- For the Love of Books. Lloyd, Kate // Design Week (Online Edition);4/13/2012, p4
The article presents information on the For the Love of Books exhibition to be held from April 30, 2012 at the Huyton Gallery in Merseyside, England.
- Hosts of book fair hold world's publishing crown. R. W. // Christian Science Monitor;10/25/95, Vol. 87 Issue 231, p11
Reports on the world's largest international book fair in Frankfurt. Benefit of translating books into German.
- Annual Florida Antiquarian Book Fair Returns To St. Petersburg. // Antique Shoppe Newspaper;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p34
The article offers a preview of the Annual Florida Antiquarian Book Fair to be held in Saint Petersburg, Florida from March 9 to 11, 2012.
- The Boom in Books in Spanish. Taylor, Sally // Publishers Weekly;12/11/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 50, p16
Discusses the Guadalajara Book Fair 2000 in Mexico. Number of professionals attending the fair; Description of the exposition hall; List of returning participants; Increase in the number of participating literary agents.
- No single `big book,' but plenty of big names spur deals in Frankfurt. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/99, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p2
Presents highlights from the 1999 Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany. Popularity of books written by Harry Potter; Promotion of the trade science titles of McGraw-Hill; Spendings of HarperCollins.
- From the Book. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);10/15/2013, p4
The article previews the exhibition "From the Book" at the Coningsby Gallery in London, England until October 19, 2013.
- High Praise For London Book Fair: 'It's Actually Been Quite Manic'. // Book Publishing Report;04/02/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on positive response of publishers to the London Book Fair in England. Praise for mix of attendees; Utilization of natural light in the hall; Increase in number of collective stands.
- Annual poets showcase begins this week in SoHo. Wexler, Diane Patrick // Publishers Weekly;11/11/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 46, p14
Reports that the fifth annual Poetry Publication Showcase begins in November 1996 and runs through December 12. At New York City's Poets House; Marking the publication of the third edition of the `Directory of American Poetry Books,' which lists the books of poetry produced by publishers in...
- BOOK ARTS: A NATIONAL JURIED EXHIBITION\MULTIPLE WORLD: AN INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF ARTISTS' BOOKS. Herring, Neill // Art Papers;May/Jun94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p55
The article reviews the exhibitions "Book Arts: A National Juried Exhibition," at Dalton Gallery, Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia on January 30, 1994 to March 6, 1994, and "Multiple World: An International Survey of Artists' Books," at Atlanta College of Art Gallery in Atlanta, Georgia...