Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines
- Trucks front and center. // AutoWeek;11/18/96, Vol. 46 Issue 47, p4
Features the trucks that were exhibited at the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association's exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ford's F-150 XP; Dakota Sidewinder; Dodge RAM; Chevrolet Moab.
- Your family car. Olson, Lamont // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul96, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p190
Presents light truck models. Dodge Ram Pickup; Ford F-150 Pickup; Crash test ratings of various models.
- Ford, GM and Ram Introduce Natural-Gas Pickup Trucks. Hampton, Tudor Van // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/26/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 9, p52
The article reports that the U.S. automotive industry introduced Ford, General Motors (GM), and Ram alternative fuel (green) pickup trucks that can run on compressed natural gas (CNG) at the World Truck Show held in Indianapolis, Indiana on March 6-8, 2012. Topics include the miles-per-gallon...
- Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses the changes in the manufacturers' guidelines for snowplow mounting for the 2011 model year from General Motors (GM). These changes include a brand new chassis, increased gross vehicle weights (GVW), and revamped front clips. According to GM's Kevin Joye, customers can now...
- Changes in snowplow-mounting guidelines. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p22
The article focuses on changes being introduced by the automaker General Motors (GM) Co. in guidelines for making snowplow mounting systems for 2016. Topics discussed include the views of the GM's liaison engineer Ken Joye on the front exterior enhancements to be received by the light-duty 1500...
- January sales warm up. // AutoWeek;2/26/96, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p10
Presents statistics for automobiles and light-truck sales for January 1995. Reaction of industry executives to sales increases; Top-five selling models; Ford F-series pickup; Ford Taurus; Dodge Ram pickup; Details of January's biggest gainers and losers.
- Snowplow-mounting guidelines for 2005. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p51
Presents guidelines for snowplow-mounting in 2005. Minimum recommended equipment for Ford trucks; Number of passengers recommended by General Motors when a snowplow is mounted on a vehicle; Suggestions for installing a front-mounted snowplow; Advice for manufacturers of snowplows and salt...
- The full-size pickups. West, Ted; Siracusa, Dean // Outdoor Life;Jul95, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p48
No abstract available.
- New trucks for 2001. // Grounds Maintenance;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Describes various brands of pickup trucks. Dodge Ram Quad Cab; General Motors Chevrolet Silverado; Ford F-150 Supercrew; Nissan Frontier.