Good Roads for Godwin
- Body builder. Martin, Edward // Business North Carolina;Feb2015, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p58
The article focuses on the growth of Godwin Manufacturing Co. Inc., described as a family-owned manufacturer of truck bodies based in Dunn, North Carolina, owned by the Godwin family. Topics discussed include how Godwin Manufacturing started, related businesses acquired by Godwin Manufacturing,...
- Snow: Shovel it, blow it or throw it? Sprockett, D. // Flower & Garden;Dec90, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p55
Opinion. Explains how to choose a snowthrower to suit one's needs. Electric snow shovels; Snow shoveling and heart strain; Safety tips for snowthrower use; One-stage snowthrowers.
- Snow removal. // Government Product News;Jul94, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p41
Introduces snow removal products. Meyer Products' snowplow; Koos Inc.'s ice melter; Ariens Co.'s sidewalk snowthrower; Thomsen Products Inc.'s spreader tows that dispenses liquid de-icers; GS Metals Corp.'s safety grating; Wildcat Manufacturing Co. Inc.'s snowblower.
- Product spotlight: Snow removal. // Government Product News;Sep96, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p32
Presents equipment and supplies for snow removal. Troy-Bilt snowthrower from Garden Way Inc.; Diamond Crystal Halite rock salt from Akzo Nobel Salt Inc.; Maxi-Spreader from Maxi Products Co. Inc.
- Product spotlight: Snow removal. // Government Product News;Sep97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p44
Features products which aid in snow removal. Snow blowers from John Deere company; Wing Plow for airport runways; Equipment to spread and dispense salt or sand.
- Product browser. // Grounds Maintenance;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, Snow & Ice Manager p14
Features various equipment and supplies for snow removal. Includes snow melters; Snow plows; Mini spreaders; Snow-handling attachments.
- Power sweepers speed up city's snow removal. // American City & County;Apr97, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p39
Reports on the snow sweeping machinery employed by Dearborn Heights in Michigan. Smaller and maneuverable sweepers to clean sidewalks, walking trails, parking lots and bridges; Polypropylene and wire bristles; Lesser manpower and manhour requirements; Snow characteristics determining brush...
- Snow jobs don't have to be so painful. // Landscape Management;Sep96, Vol. 35 Issue 9, pSR3
Reports on considerations in buying snow removal equipment among landscaping contractors in the United States. Income from snow removing jobs; Use of the snowthrower; Equipment employed by contractors Mark Moyer and David Combe; Clearing walkways and sidewalks of snow.
- Snow removal equipment: Eliminate any surprises. Hall, Ron // Landscape Management;Sep96, Vol. 35 Issue 9, pSR8
Reports on the care and maintenance of snow removal equipment. Need to have a list of people who can be relied on in cases of emergencies in the absence of a full-time mechanic; Dealing with the electrical problems of the equipment; Selection of spreading equipment for any deicers. INSET:...