Bendix achieves air disc brake milestone
- Bendix launches EverSure spring brake technology. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p30
The article describes the EverSure spring brake from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake.
- Spring brake cuts weight. // American Trucker;Apr2011, p15
The article offers brief information on the Bendix EverSure spring brake with "No Touch" technology from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC (BSFB).
- Weight-optimized spring brake. // Fleet Owner;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p35
The article evaluates the EverSure spring brake from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC.
- New drum brake for meeting regs. // American Trucker;Jun2011, p13
The article offers brief information on the new high-performance extended service drum brakes (ES Brakes) from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC.
- Brake line service. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p72
The article presents information on the availability of sales, service and technical support for Bendix brand foundation brakes and wheel-end products from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake through Bendix account managers.
- Brake parts catalog supplement issued. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the Formula Blue master catalog from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC.
- New developments from suppliers. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p33
This section offers news briefs on suppliers to the U.S. trucking industry. Kinedyne announced the addition of a new manufacturing plant in Nantong, China and the introduction of new products such as Grip Link tire chain, Steadymate recreational vehicle tie-downs and Steadymate motorcycle wheel...
- THIS WEEK ONLINE: MANUFACTURING. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/12/2010, Issue 324256, p6
The article reports on announcement by Walt Frankiewicz, president of the Ohio-based Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC. regarding the move of the company to close its Di-Pro Inc. facility in Fresno, California and relocate operations in Acuï¿½a, Mexico.
- Wilkinson Named President of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/6/2012, p3
The article focuses on Eddie Wilkinson being named president of Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC (BSFB).