Truck-Lite answers CSA lighting questions
- Lamp down to single LED. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p40
Introduces the Super 66 oval lamp for trucks from Truck-Lite Co. Features of the lamp; Models that are available.
- Truck-Lite reduces LED price gap. // Overdrive;Jul96, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p96
Features Truck-Lites Co.'s light emitting diodes lamps for trucks. Retail price; Specifications.
- Truck-Lite Announces First Lifetime Systems Warranty. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2000, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p16
Highlights the Lifetime Harness and Light Systems warranty introduced by Truck-Lite Company. Statement issued by Brian Kupchella, president of the company; Capabilities of the truck lighting of the company.
- New program examines lighting costs. // Overdrive;Jun98, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p17
Reviews the computer program, Vehicle Lighting Life Cycle Cost Estimator from Truck Lite.
- Truck-Lite adds two sizes of backup lamps. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p55
The article evaluates the new Signal-Stat LED backup lamps from Truck-Lite Co.
- Truck-Lite's 2011 catalog now available. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p51
The article offers brief information on the product catalogs from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.
- Truck-Lite adds 200 employees at facilities. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that more than 100 new direct, full time employees and more than 100 temporary employees have been hired by Truck-Lite at its operating facilities in New York and Pennsylvania since the start of 2010.
- Zn diecasting improves conductivity. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov93, Vol. 121 Issue 11, p16
Presents Truck-Lite Co.'s Ultraflash, a safety flasher used in heavy-duty trucks and off-road construction equipment. Use of diecast zinc in polymer housing to dissipate heat generated within a thermally conductive potting compound.
- Truck-Lite introduces high-visibility LED headlights. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p2
The article previews the high-visibility light-emitting diode (LED) headlights from Truck-Lite.