MICO Inc opens new EH Group facility
- Wheel-End Brake For Severe Environments. // Product Design & Development;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p12
The article evaluates Wheel-End Brake which is intended to retrofit standard caliper-disc and drum brakes found on most class 1 and 2 vehicles, designed by Mico Inc.
- Hydraulic component maker launches new website. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/25/2012, p13
The article deals with the simplified navigation feature of the new Web site of hydraulic components, controls and brake systems designer and manufacturer MICO available at www.mico.com.
- Oil-over-air valves. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Mar2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p44
The article offers brief information on the hydraulic oil-over-air valves from Mico Inc.
- MICO Inc. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2008, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p30
The article evaluates the fullpower brake system with ABS and traction control from MICO Inc.
- MICO, Incorporated Launches New Website. // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;6/26/2012, p2
The article reviews the web site of MICO, Incorporated at www.mico.com.
- Training program covers MICO MOBEUS systems. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p67
The article reports on the launching by U.S.-based MICO Inc. of a new detailed training program for electrohydraulic braking systems that utilizes MICO MOBEUS components and technology.
- MICO Inc provides two new catalogs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p70
The article announces the release of MICO Inc.'s catalogs for the company's hydraulic brake valve and accumulator charging valve product lines.
- DUAL-POWER BRAKE VALVE. // Machine Design;03/23/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p110
Evaluates the Mico 446 dual-power brake valve from Mico Inc. Functions and features of the valve.
- ABS, traction control and full-power brake system. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p31
The article offers brief information on the traction control and full-power brake system from MICO Inc.