Realogy toTap Revolver to Pay Bond Interest
- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- Realogy Junk Deal Hits the Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on a roadshow for the 700-million U.S. dollar high yield bond issue from real estate company Realogy.
- GRAPEVINE. // njbiz;7/1/2013, p7
This section offers behind-the-scene reports from the business community of New Jersey including the possible fate of the building once occupied by Realogy, the close monitoring done by Assemblyman Albert Coutinho regarding the passage of his bill to overhaul landmark business incentives even as...
- Realogy Plans $450M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p26
The article reports on the launch by real estate firm Realogy of junk bonds in April 2014 to redeem existing secured notes.
- More of Less. Lepro, Sara; Berry, Kate // American Banker;8/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 120, p7
The article reports that PHH Mortgage Corp. is benefiting from its parent company's partnership with Realogy Corp. which provides licenses for the Century 21 and Coldwell Banker real-estate agent brands.
- CORRECTION. // njbiz;9/3/2012, p3
A correction to an article about real estate company Realogy published in the August 27, 2012 issue is presented.
- High Yield Bonds Prove Attractive Alternative to Loan Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the status of the high yield bond market. Multi-million dollar revolving credit facility; Replacement of senior secured bank deal with subordinated bond.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p9
The article offers credit industry news briefs as of November 2012 which includes payment patterns, revolving credit facility and promotion of credit insurance.
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.