No Quick Fix for Europe in Q4
- Five Deals Price in U.S., Europe Gears Up for More. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/4/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports on pricing of business deals of the U.S. and European bond markets as of June 4, 2001. Business activities of Germany-based dialysis products manufacturer Fresenius Medical Care AG; Ratings achieved by two-tranche deal made by power company AES corp.; Deals made by telecommunication...
- Fresenius Prices $1.5B in U.S. HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p1
The article reports on the 1.5 billion U.S. dollar denominated junk bond issued by Fresenius Medical Care.
- Fresenius Sells Well After HCA/Magellan. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/4/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports on the bond performance of Germany-based kidney dialysis products manufacturer Fresenius Medical Care AG as of June 4, 2001. Business activities of the company; Plans of the company for business expansion in Asia and Latin America; Pricing of the company's bond issues.
- European Issuers Hit the U.S. Road. C. J. C. // Leveraged Finance News;1/30/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the move of several European companies to sell loans and high yield bonds in the U.S. market. It states that these companies take advantage of the favorable dollar-to-euro swap and broader liquidity in the U.S. market as sovereign crisis hits Europe. It also says that...
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. // Leveraged Finance News;1/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reemergence of health care companies on the high yield market in 2011. It mentions that four health-care-related companies made deals totaling 2.48 billions dollars in the junk bond market, including companies Vanguard Health Systems Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, and...
- Fresenius Pries Open European High Yield … Again. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p12
An interview with former Germany-based Bad Homburg chief financial officer (CFO) Michael Brosnan is presented. When asked why Fresenius SE and Fresenius Medical Care are able to come to high yield market, he believes that both companies are noncyclical and have good reputation in the market. He...
- Fresenius Medical's net income up 28% for 3Q. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;11/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p33
Reports on the financial performance of Fresenius Medical Care AG for the third quarter of 2000. Net revenue; Earnings per share.
- Another European success. // High Yield Report;02/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the success of Fresenius Medical Care AG deal during 1998. Value of the deal; How the deal was priced; What the proceeds from the deal will be used for.
- Fresenius to open kidney dialysis clinic in Deer Park. Scott, Chey // Journal of Business (10756124);10/20/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 22, pB2
The article reports that Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, a renal therapy provider, plans to open a dialysis center in Deer Park, Washington, which aims to serve patients in the area, according to company spokeswoman Whitney Swindells.