September HY Volume 2nd Lowest Since 2009
- HY Maturity Wall to Peak in 2020. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/17/2014, p33
The article reports on the data from investment banking firm Dealogic (Holdings) PLC which show that a total of $1.67 trillion in global corporate high yield bond volume is expected to mature by 2020, while more than $200 billion is due to mature between 2018 and 2020.
- Credit Suisse First Boston Leads High-Yield League. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p19
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston was the top managing underwriter in the global high-yield bond market in 2001, according to Dealogic. Total global high-yield volume; Decline in the share of total issuance for Europe and the Middle East; Information on the ranking of other contenders.
- Floating-Rate HY Bonds Popular, For Now. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article discusses a report by financial services solutions provider Dealogic according to which floating-rate bonds accounts for much bigger portion of junk bonds in the U.S., Topics discussed include comparison between floating-rate bonds and fixed-rate bonds, comments made by Margaret...
- China Insurance Sector Sees Jump in M&A Action. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the statement made by Dealogic (Holdings) PLC which says that mergers and acquisitions (M&A) among insurers in China have reached a record pace.
- 2007 CDO Numbers Ride Coattails Of Strong 2006. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
No abstract available.
- DIPs Grab The Spotlight In First Quarter. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;3/30/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the acceleration of debtor-in-possession (DIP) loans in the U.S. by 2009. It elucidates that DIP has caught the attention of several new investors and its continuous growth is portended to spearhead the debt capital markets in the same year. Dealogic Ltd. states that DIP...
- LBOs Drive Record Food & Bev Lending. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p20
The article reports that the record high in the leveraged buyout-driven syndicated loans by the food and beverage sector in the U.S. reached 55.5 billion U.S. dollars, year-to-date on August 26, 2013, a 17 percent climb from 47.3 billion in the previous year, says financial information provider...
- Second Liens Pop Up in New Deals. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the increasing demand for second-lien term loans as alternative sources of junior capital to augment the bond market in the U.S. Accordingly, Dealogic Holdings PLC has revealed the 14 second-lien tranches that amounted to 2.7 billion dollars in the first part of 2010....
- A HEALTHY PAUSE? // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p22
The article highlights the announcement of Dealogic that August represents the lowest month for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in roughly two years. According to the data provider, announced M&A in the U.S. fell to $53.85 billion, representing the lowest monthly volume since July 2005. The...