EPFR: HY Could See Outflows
- Data Shows More Large HY Inflows. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/31/2011, p8
The article focuses on preliminary data from EPFR Global which shows bigger inflows for junk bonds and decreasing outflows for leveraged loan funds.
- Investors Still Adding to HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p12
The article reports on the continued flow of new money into high yield bond funds in December 2011 as investors withdraw money from leveraged loan funds, according to EPFR Global.
- Smith Graham to launch new fund. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;11/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p3
Reports on the plan of Smith Graham and Co. to launch a global high yield fund.
- YEAR-TO-DATE HIGH YIELD FUNDS. // High Yield Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p3
Presents a chart showing the performance of high yield funds in the United States as of July 31, 2000.
- New Deals Price Before Labor Day. // High Yield Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p4
Analyzes the performance of the high-yield mutual fund and bond markets in the United States as of August 2000.
- Investors Resume Withdrawals from HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p15
The article reports that investors have resumed withdrawals from junk bond mutual fund in the week ended October 4, 2011.
- Junk funds clean up their reputation. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;5/29/97, Vol. 89 Issue 128, p8
Presents information about the mutual funds called junk bond funds. Who issues junk bonds; What experts say; Statistical information on mutual fund performance as reported on May 29, 1997; Guidelines for choosing a high-yield bond fund.
- Summit fund reaches the top; manager sees lots of good `junk.' G. H. // Christian Science Monitor;5/29/97, Vol. 89 Issue 128, p8
Presents information on high-yield bond funds, with reference to the Summit High Yield Fund, which is the number one such fund in America. Comments from portfolio manager of the fund, Steven Sutermeister; List of the best performing junk bonds funds through May 16, 1997.
- More Outflows for HY, Loan Funds Positive. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p16
The article reports on more outflows for high yield bond mutual funds, according to Lipper FMI.