- August Revolving Credit Down. // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/15/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
The article reports that the revolving credit of the U.S. has declined by 1.09% in August 2009 worth 899.4 billion U.S. dollars from 909.3 billion dollars based from the Federal Reserve G.19. report.
- High Yield Bonds Prove Attractive Alternative to Loan Market. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the status of the high yield bond market. Multi-million dollar revolving credit facility; Replacement of senior secured bank deal with subordinated bond.
- IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Nov2012, p9
The article offers credit industry news briefs as of November 2012 which includes payment patterns, revolving credit facility and promotion of credit insurance.
- SurveyMonkey Seeks $350M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p32
The article reports on the launch by online survey firm SurveyMonkey.com of a 350 million U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility comprising of a 50 million U.S dollars revolver due 2018 and a 300 million term loan due 2019.
- Potlatch Closes $250 Sr Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p27
The article reports on closure of the senior unsecured revolving credit facility of Spokane, Washington-based Potlatch Corp.
- Realogy toTap Revolver to Pay Bond Interest. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p17
The article reports on the plan of Realogy, the real estate firm taken private by Apollo Global Management, to draw on its revolver to fund 215 million U.S. dollars of interest payments on its unsecured notes and second-lien loans in October 2011.
- AmSurg closes on $375M revolving credit facility. // Medical Device Daily;6/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 106, p3
The article reports on the completion of a new revolving credit facility by AmSurg that allows it to borrow up to 375 million U.S. dollars and matures in May 2015.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 211, p2
The article reports on the 400 million dollar senior secured revolving credit facility established by Invacare.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/5/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 122, p2
The article reports on the amendment by Greatbatch of its revolving credit facility that was set to expire in May 2012.