Kinetic Concepts Downsizes TL to $2.2B
- Kinetic Tests Loan Market's Appetite. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p13
The article focuses on the 2.6 billion U.S. dollar term loan B sought by wound care products maker Kinetic Concepts to fund its buyout. The sheer size of the term loan reportedly is making potential investors rethink. According to one fund manager, most market participants believe that there is...
- Kinetic Concepts Plans $350M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p35
The article reports that global advanced healing technology provider Kinetic Concepts is seeking a 350 million U.S. dollar incremental term loan to finance an acquisition, with Bank of America Merrill Lynch leading the debt.
- New developments buffeting wound company acquisition. O'Connor, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Nov2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p8
The article provides information related to 6.3 billion dollar leveraged buyout of wound firm Kinetic Concepts Inc. by Apex Partners.
- JPM Launches $990M CommScope Repricing. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p5
The article highlights a term loan B launched by JPMorgan for CommScope repricing an existing 990-million-dollar term loan with an inclusion of a 101, one-year soft call premium, which will help finance its 3.9-billion-dollar buyout by The Carlyle Group.
- Barclays Talks Price on Go Daddy TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p8
The article focuses on the price talk established by Barclays on a term loan B worth 750 million U.S. dollars with the goal of backing the buyout of Go Daddy Group by private equity firms.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Hillman Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE Capital Bank, shopping a 290-million-U.S. dollar term loan B backing the buyout of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners, has set a price talk at Libor plus 375 basis points (bps).
- Jefferies Sets Price on Cole Haan's $270M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the announcement by KDP Investment Advisors that Jefferies & Co. has set pricing on the 270 million U.S. dollars term loan B for global private equity firm Apax Partners' buyout of shoe retailer Cole Haan.
- HY Market Sees Deals… Finally. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/5/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p3
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Kinetic Concepts Inc. and Sealed Air Corp. Both companies are using the bonds to finance leveraged buyouts. Kinetic plans to issue second-lien senior notes and senior unsecured notes. The bookrunners on the offering included Bank of America...
- Kinetic deal gets done. // High Yield Report;11/03/97, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p6
Presents information on the $200 million Rule 144A offering to Kinetic Concepts company. Reference to Robert Stephens, joint lead manager of BancAmerica; Information on Fremont Financial Corporation and Richard Blum and Associates; Reference to Moody's Investors Service.