Vanguard Natural Gets $1.5B, 5-Yr Revolver
- Today's Transactions: Vanguard Natural Resources Buys Oil Assets for $131M. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/19/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of non-operated oil and gas assets in Montana by Vanguard Natural Resources for 131 million dollars.
- Vanguard Plans $365M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p39
The article reports on the plan of publicly traded limited liability natural gas development firm Vanguard Natural Resources to issue 365 million U.S. dollars term loan B led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Publicly Traded Partnerships. // Research;Jul2013, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p67
A chart is presented that lists the master limited partnerships in the U.S. related to various business sectors including American Midstream Partners LP, Tesoro Logistics LP, and Vanguard Natural Resources LLC.
- Vanguard Natural Resources Spends $581M for Wyoming Properties. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/6/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the acquisition by natural gas property developer Vanguard Natural Resources LLC of oil and gas properties in Wyoming in January 2014.
- Ask Jeff. // Kiplinger's Investing for Income;Jan2016, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p6
The article presents questions and answers related to income investments, including the performance of Vanguard Natural Resources LLC, risk involved in floating-rate funds from investment management firms Fidelity and Eaton Vance, and rights offering by closed-end Reaves Utility Income.
- Scott Smith. // Smart Business Houston;Jul2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, Special section p16
The article profiles Scott Smith, chief executive officer (CEO) of Vanguard Natural Resources LLC, who is a recipient the Exploration & Production category of the 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- United States : VANGUARD NATURAL RESOURCES to acquire properties in NORTH LOUISIANA and EAST TEXAS under $278 million deal. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports on the decision of natural gas and oil company Vanguard Natural Resources LLC to acquire natural gas, oil, and natural gas liquid assets from its counterpart Hunt Oil Co. in North Louisiana and East Texas.
- David's, CHC, Vanguard Join Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p16
The article reports that four issuers added in early October 2012 a total of 880 million U.S. dollars to the U.S. junk bond forward calendar. David's Bridal has an offering of 270 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2020, Vanguard Natural Resources with a 200 million U.S. dollar in add-on...
- CHC, Vanguard Price $400M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p23
The article reports that CHC Helicopter and Vanguard Natural Resources drove by the U.S. bond market to issue a total of 400 million U.S. dollars in add-on notes. Two more add-on bond offerings were issued by Swift Energy and Alta Mesa Holdings. CHC Helicopter sold 200 million U.S. dollars in...