Open Text Seeks $700M Facility
- Terms Set on Open Text. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p20
The article reports that the final price on Open Text Corporation's 800 million U.S. dollars term loan B has settled below price talk levels.
- Team Health Wants to Amend, Extend CF. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p19
The article reports on the negotiation between Team Health Holdings and lenders to enlarge an existing credit facility and extend the maturity that would increase the company's existing term loan A to 250 million U.S. dollars from 150 million U.S. dollars.
- AmeriSource Renegotiates Loan. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 36, pN.PAG
In conjunction with the recent merger of the two companies, AmerisourceBergen Corp. realigned its capital structure, obtaining a new $1.3 billion credit facility, comprised of a $300 million term loan and a $1 billion revolving credit facility. A $500 million bond was also issued. Valley...
- Open Text to provide Livelink to the UK academic community. // Knowledge Management;Nov2002, p3
Reports on Combined Higher Education Software Team's deal with Open Text Corp. to provide a document management system to improve communication between colleges in Great Britain. Features of Open Text's Livelink technology used in the project; Advantages of the technology over existing...
- Open Text posts record profits. // Knowledge Management;Jun2002, p6
Reports the financial performance of Open Text Corporation in the U.S. Estimation on the adjusted net income; Emphasis on the profitability and excellent cash flow from the operation.
- The death of Open Text and the birth of Livelink Pinstripe. Notess, Greg R. // Database;Aug/Sep98, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p86
Reviews Livelink Pinstripe, a database of business information and sites available on the World Wide Web from Open Text Corp. Seven main categories comprising the overall structure of Livelink Pinstripe; Benefits offered to users; Advantages over other Web search engines' databases.
- Open Text fires up versatile 64-bit search engine. // PC Week;4/15/96, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p8
Features Open Text Corp.'s LiveLink Search text-retrieval engine. Capabilities of the software; Price; Attributes.
- Pkg. provides everything needed for Internet access. // T H E Journal;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p40
Presents Open Text Internet Anywhere 2.1 as a low-cost package comprising a suite of Windows applications to access and navigate the Internet by Open Text Corp. Programs included; Features; Contact information.
- Open Text's new LiveLink arrives ahead of pack. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;12/16/96, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p17
Reports on Open Text Group's release of version 7.0 of its Linklink suite. Complete integration of all components in this release; Industry analysts' remarks on the release; Pricing for the software.