Banks to Launch $1.325B CF for Emdeon Thursday
- Blackstone Finalizes Latest Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p21
The article reports that the Blackstone Group made a final close of 13.5 billion U.S. dollars for its latest buyout vehicle.
- Blackstone Raises Largest Ever Private Equity Fund, Eyes LBO Solutions. // Bank Loan Report;7/22/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p2
Provides information on the private equity fund announced by Blackstone Group in July 2002.
- Little shop of mergers. Burstein, D. // New York;11/14/88, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p56
Discusses the Blackstone Group, a privately owned investment-banking firm. Premiere broker in the sale of American assets to Japanese buyers; Staff; Clients; Co-founders Pete Peterson and Stephen Schwarzman.
- The Blackstone Group. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/17/98, Vol. 64 Issue 33, p23
Focuses on the BlackStone Group Inc., which owns three buyout firms. Franchise that Blackstone took advantage of, to diversify beyond leveraged buyouts; Details on the other fives lines of businesses by the company; Remarks by the company's President Stephen Schwarzman; How the firm benefits...
- Blackstone maps expansion as it grows like gangbusters. // National Home Center News;11/6/95, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p9
Reports on the expansion plans by Blackstone Group Inc.'s lumber division in South Brunswick, New Jersey. Store expansions; Sales increase; Expansion of specialty millwork operations; Kitchen and bath showroom relocations; Product line.
- Blackstone's big bet on The Cosmopolitan. // Hotel Management (21582122);6/2/2014, Vol. 229 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that the Cosmopolitan, a casino-resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, was purchased by a division of Blackstone Group LP in May 2014 from Deutsche Bank, which has held the hotel since 2008.
- The money game. Kahn, J.P. // Inc.;Oct88, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p106
Describes the start-up of operations for Blackstone Bank & Trust Co. of Boston, Mass. by founders Ann Hartman and Daniel Dart. Their goal: to create a small, low-cost community bank with high rates to depositors and personal service to borrowers. Early difficulties; Steps to success. INSET:...
- Blackstone buys two businesses. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;11/10/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p3
Reports on an agreement by a Blackstone Group-sponsored fund to purchase wallcovering businesses from Borden Incorporated and Collins and Aikman Corporation. Scheduled date of closure of the transactions; Terms of the agreement; Information on products made by Blackstone.
- Blackstone Group wants American Axle. // Ward's Auto World;Jul97, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p10
States that the Blackstone Group led by former Reagan Administration numbers cruncher David Stockman, is offering $800 and up for American Axle and Manufacturing Incorporated. Who was this companies previous bought by in 1994; When is the deal expected to be concluded.