Intellicheck Mobilisa gets $2M in Contracts
- New York Military Facility Selects Intellicheck Mobilisa's Fugitive Finder. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/28/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p17
This article reports on a contract received by Intellicheck Mobilisa from a New York-area military base for its Fugitive Finder handheld identification reading device.
- On the next frontier, BNL joins DNA, nanoparticles. Snyder, Alison // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/7/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 41, p18A
The article offers news briefs related to technology in New York. Scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory are conducting a study on how to control the speed of nanoparticle assembly and structure of nanocluster with use of DNA. The U.S. Air Force Academy...
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to the security technology sector as of October 23, 2013. The U.S. Naval Supply Fleet Logistics Center has awarded FLIR Systems a contract for equipment to screen mail for security threats. The Delivery People has purchased the QS-B220 explosive trace...
- U. S. Marine base adds Intelli-Check Mobilisa's Defense ID security. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jan2009, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p44
The article reports on the contract agreement between the U.S. Marine Corps and Intelli-Check Mobilisa Inc., which requires the latter to provide is IM2525 identification (ID)-scan system equipment, training and installation to the group. According to the article, the contract is worth $160,000...
- Loan programs help wireless startup reach new frontiers. Broberg, Bard // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 17, Special section p14
The article focuses on the startup of a wireless technology firm with the help of small business loan. As pioneers of wireless technology, Nelson and Bonnie Ludlow refuse to let anyone tether their vision --including their choice of places to plant their company. The Ludlows are founders and...
- IDO Security [IDOI]: Accuray [ARAY]: Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: 3M Corp. [MMM]: Cogent Systems [COGT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/13/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p1
This section offers news briefs on public contracts. Additional orders were received by IDO Security from Israel's Airport Authority for its MagShoe M-100 system that detects metal inside a person's shoes. A two-year Small Business Innovation Research Phase Two award was given by the U.S....
- Intellicheck Mobilisa Nabs Small Award For TWIC Reader Pilot At NY/NJ. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/15/2010, Vol. 245 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to award Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN) a small contract worth 240,000 dollars that aims to provide five handheld biometric-enabled smart card readers at the Port of New York and New Jersey. It indicates that...
- Intellicheck Mobilisa [IDN]: Intellicheck Mobilisa Developing Wireless Buoy System with Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the development of wireless buoy system by Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN) for the U.S. Navy to push out perimeter security in ports.
- There May be a Better Way. // Airport Security Report;2/23/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
The article offers information on the technology, Defense ID System, from Intellicheck Mobilisa Inc. (IDN).