Coast Guard Awards Metal Shark $13M for First RB-S Boats
- Coast Guard Selects Metal Shark and Safe Boats for RB-S Competition. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p10
The article announces the U.S. Coast Guard's selection of two small firms, Metal Shark Aluminum Boats and Safe Boats International, to compete to provide it with up to 470 Response Boat-Small (RB-S) craft.
- Metal Shark, Safe Boats To Compete For Coast Guard Response Boat-Small. // Defense Daily;2/8/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that two small businesses have been chosen by the U.S. Coast Guard, including Metal Shark Aluminum Boats and Safe Boats International LLC, to compete for providing nearly 470 Response Boat-Small (RB-S) craft. In the first phase of the evaluation process, written proposals...
- Coast Guard Seeks IT Support for Search and Rescue Optimal Planning System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p23
The article reveals that sources are being sought by the U.S. Coast Guard Command and Control Engineering Center which can provide system life-cycle operations and maintenance information technology (IT) support services for the Search and Rescue Optimal Planning Systems and associated Common...
- Coast Guard Awards Firms $9.5M for HR Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p16
This article announces the selection by the U.S. Coast Guard Human Resources Systems Integration Office of Alion Science and Technology, EIS and ABS to help analyze human performance factors on the engineering design and development of ship, boat and C4 information technology acquisitions.
- Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman Team To Build Coast Guard's Deepwater System. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the U.S. Department of Transportation contract awarded to the team of Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman to recapitalize the multimission service under the Integrated Coast Guard Systems (ICGS) joint venture. Terms of the contract; Functions of the ICGS program; Remarks from Read...
- With Affordability In Mind, Zukunft Reviewing OPC Requirements. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;1/16/2015, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Coast Guard's reconsideration of the requirements for the Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) according to Commandant Paul F. Zukunft. Topics discussed include concerns over the high cost of OPC requirements, Zukunft's request for contractors to develop a capable...
- Huntington Ingalls Tops DHS Prime Contractor Awardees in FY '11. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/14/2012, p3
The article reports on the value of contracts awarded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in 2011. Huntington Ingalls Industries received contracts for the construction of two National Security Cutters for the Coast Guard. Other companies that received contracts from the department...
- General Dynamics Signs $10.5Mn IT Security Services Contract with US Coast Guard. // GlobalSourcingNOW;9/25/2007, p8
This article reports on the IT security support services contract won by General Dynamics from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The contract entails General Dynamics to provide the U.S. Coast Guard Incident Response Team with technical and program management support services. The...
- U.S. Coast Guard Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.