OSI Systems Nabs $3M Mid East Airport Contract for Inspection Systems
- OSI Systems Nabs another Turnkey Screening Services Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/27/2013, p3
The article reports on a contract awarded by Albania to OSI Systems, a security screening solutions provider, in 2013 to provide turnkey cargo and vehicle security screening services at various sites. It states that the company anticipates a maximum gross revenue of 250 million U.S. dollars by...
- Rapiscan Nabs Multi-Million Order from Mid East Customer. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/20/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p11
The article reports that OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division will supply Eagle T-10 trailer-mounted cargo and vehicle inspection systems to a client in the Middle East.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 143, p3
The article announces that OSI Systems' Healthcare division Spacelabs Healthcare was awarded an almost 3 million U.S. dollars contract to provide for a new facility in Florida health system.
- OSI Systems to install Spacelabs products. // Medical Device Daily;12/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 252, p1
The article reports on a contract awarded by a New Jersey-based hospital system to Spacelabs Healthcare, the healthcare division of OSI Systems, valued at about 16 million U.S. dollars.
- OSI Systems Nabs Another Turnkey Screening Services Contract. // Defense Daily International;8/29/2013, p4
The article reports that Albania has awarded a 15-year, 250 million dollar contract to security screening solutions provider OSI Systems Inc. to provide turnkey cargo and vehicle security screening services at several locations throughout the nation. The company said that it expects 150 million...
- Contract Awards. Biesecker, Calvin // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/1/2012, p6
This section offers news briefs concerning security contracts awarded to various companies as of February 2012. Orders worth 15 million dollars to provide field service and maintenance of Rapiscan inspection system were recieved by OSI Systems. A 10 million-dollar contract for the design,...
- $3M Contract for Air Cargo Security Screening. // Airport Security Report;10/22/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p10
The article reports on the $3 million contract received by Rapiscan Systems Inc. from OSI Systems Inc. in the U.S. The contract will cover the use of freight forwarder and air cargo for multiple Rapiscan MVXR5000 multi-view hold baggage and parcel screening systems. The scheme is part of the...
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: DNDO Awards OSI Systems Potential $12M in Exploratory Research Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p13
The article reports that a potential 12 million dollars in contract was received by OSI Systems from the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) under the Exploratory Research Program.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Nabs Awards Worth over $11M. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
The article reports that the Rapiscan System division of OSI Systems has won several orders for its cargo, baggage and rail inspection systems.