AOptix Introduces Simultaneous Iris and Face Capture System
- AOptix Releases InSight VM Commercially. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p10
The article focuses on the InSight VM standoff iris recognition system for the commercial market released by AOptix Technologies.
- AOptix Nabs Large Qatari Order for Iris Recognition System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/30/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on an order received by AOptix Technologies to supply at least 80 of its stand-off iris recognition systems to be used at Doha International Airport in Qatar. The aim of the systems is to help with watch list checks of people coming into the country. The systems reportedly...
- biometric identifier. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p265
A definition of the term "biometric identifier," which refers to biologically unique data that identify a person, is presented.
- Getting to KNOW YOU. // Machine Design;8/9/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p46
Reports on the popularity of biometric technology, the automated method of identifying a person by a physical or behavioral characteristic, as a method of personal identification. Discussion of facial-recognition technology, including the TrueFace software from Massachusetts-based eTrue Inc.;...
- Module Puts Its Finger On The Pulse Of Security. // Electronic Design;9/13/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p70
The article evaluates the Fingerprint Matching Module from Atmel Corp. and ODI Security.
- Fingerprint sensor for embedded access modules. // Electronics Weekly;9/3/2008, Issue 2350, p32
The article evaluates UPEK's fingerprint authentication design platform from Avnet Memec.
- Biometric security system combines fingerprint sensor and 32-bit CPU. // Electronics Weekly;4/23/2008, Issue 2332, p21
The article evaluates the latest biometric security system chipset from Atmel Corp.
- Lumidigm Introduces New Fingerprint Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p11
This article announces introduction by Lumidigm Inc. of the Mercury Series of fingerprint sensors.
- Save Money on Access Control. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p56
The article offers brief information on the biometric identification system from Lumidigm Inc.