MDI Designs New X-Ray Source for Checkpoint Detection System
- CLEARED FOR CANADA. ALLETT, TOM // Airports International;Nov2014, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the desktop Itemiser DX explosives trace direction detector from Morpho Detection Inc.
- TSA Pilots Morpho Detection's MobileTrace in Surface Transportation Modes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on the MobileTrace and Hardened MobileTrace handheld explosives trace detection system from Morpho Detection tested by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with Transportation Security Officers at a Greyhound bus station, ferry and cruise ship terminals in...
- MDI Developing Prototype for Next-Gen EDS Based on X-Ray Diffraction. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/23/2013, p3
The article reports that a new generation of explosive detection system (EDS) is being developed by Morpho Detection Inc. According to Morpho chief technology officer Cameron Ritchie, the new EDS that uses x-ray diffraction technology can identify more complex threat materials than what is...
- Shoe Scanners Revisited. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is reviving an idea to scan shoes at airports. Many companies are offering shoe scanning devices and the TSA is planning to buy 100 of the devices by 2011. Morpho Detection is among the firms offering TSA shoe...
- New digital fully protected X-ray cabin at SLV Fellbach. // Welding & Cutting;2011, Issue 3, p171
The article focuses on a new digital fully protected X-ray cabin at the Welding Training and Research Institute SLV Fellbach which has a 225 kilovolt (kV) X-ray system with a 16-bit flat detector.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily International;4/23/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p5
The article presents information regarding the approval of Israeli Prime Minister's Office on Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD)'s proposal to provide security in Israel.
- MDI Announces First European Sale of CTX 5800 EDS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p14
The article reports that Morpho Detection Inc. received its first European order for its CTX 5800 medium-speed, compact explosives detection system (EDS).
- Calculation of electric-field strength profiles in GaAs:Cr epitaxial-diffusion structures. Germogenov, V. P.; Ponomarev, I. V. // Russian Physics Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p994
The electric-field strength profiles are calculated for the structures used in X-ray detectors produced by diffusion of the deep acceptor Cr impurity into an n-GaAs epitaxial layer. The effects of diffusion temperature, external bias, and the ratio of electron and hole emission coefficients on...
- Amptek Inc. // Spectroscopy;Dec2004, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p16
Provides information about Bedford, Massachusetts-based Amptek Inc., manufacturer of X-ray and gamma ray detectors, preamplifiers, instrumentation and components for satellite, laboratory, analytical and portable instrumentation industries. Chief spectroscopic techniques supported; Markets...