Consumer Prices Set To Moderate In H2II
- 2.0% Inflation Expected By End-2010. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the economic outlook for Slovakia. It is believed that the disinflationary trend in consumer prices that has been in play since mid-2008 has come to an end. It is expected that real gross domestic product (GDP) will expand only by 1.5% in 2010 and inflation will come in at...
- Inflation Risks Still Limited. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p9
The article offers economic forecast for Slovakia in 2010 to 2011. It states that the inflation risks will remain moderate in the country, despite the rise in global food prices which caused the Slovak consumer price inflation to reach 1.1% year-on-year in August 2010, which is the highest level...
- Inflation To Head Higher. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p9
The article discusses the increased 2011 consumer price inflation forecast of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for Slovakia. It predicts that the average harmonised index of consumer prices (HICP) will be 3.2%, up from the 2.3% initial forecast. It tells that the projected continuous...
- Slovak HICP inflation weakens in November. // Regional Today;12/18/2013, p3
The article reports that the Slovak Statistical Office has announced the decline in Slovakia's harmonized index of consumer prices (HICP) inflation from 0.7 percent in October 2013 to 0.5 percent in November 2013.
- Inflation To Fall Further. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p9
The article discusses an economic outlook for Slovakia for 2009. It is forecasted that inflation in the country by the end of 2009 is two percent. It is noted that unwinding of domestic economic activity will have a significant role in lowering core inflation in the forecast period. It is also...
- Risks Of Deflation. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p9
The article considers the decline of inflation in Slovakia in January 2009. According to the Harmonized Index for Consumer Prices (HICP), the country's inflation dropped in January with a 2.7 percent year-over-year. The main factor driving headline inflation lower in the country is low commodity...
- Slovakia consumer price inflation eases in December. // Regional Today;01/15/2013, p1
The article reports on the increase of the consumer price index of Slovakia by 3.2% year-on-year in December 2012.
- Slovak consumer prices decline modestly in Feb. // Regional Today;3/13/2014, p2
The article reports that the Slovak Statistical Office has announced a drop in consumer price index in February 2014.
- Higher Commodity Prices Drive Inflation in 2011. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
The article presents an economic outlook for Slovakia as of March 2011. It informs that the country's inflationary pressures will push the average consumer price inflation to 1.8% year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2011 due to the impact of indirect taxes as the government attempts to tackle its large...