Japan�s tire industry rebounds
- Tyre markets stabilising as recovery slows. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 192 Issue 6, Preceding p16
The article reports that tire markets across the globe are returning to a more stable situation as the economic recovery slows sharply.
- Q3 results show signs of recovery in tyre markets. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 191 Issue 6, Preceding p18
The article reports on the performance of the global tyre market as of the third quarter in 2009. It states that majority of tyre makers are claiming to be experiencing early signs of recovery and stabilisation in the world tyre market. It mentions that the slight recovery is due to the...
- Recovery, yes; anytime soon, no. Noga, Edward // Rubber & Plastics News;10/4/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p16
The article presents the views of Denni Byrne, professor at the University of Akron, on economic recovery in the tire industry. Byrne said that the economy is recovering but it will be a long and slow process. According to Byrne, the U.S. government's action taken to recover from the Great...
- Strong rebound projected for auto production. Zielasko, Dave // Rubber & Plastics News;4/19/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p6
The article informs that the International Rubber Study Group (IRSG) has predicted a strong recovery for worldwide vehicle and tire production in 2010.
- Colour most tyre makers 'red. Davis, Bruce // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p19
The article informs that most of the world's major tyre makers were in the red for the first half of 2009, but some of those have started to see glimmers of recovery for the rest of this year and into 2010. Tyre makers said that the costs of running factories at only partial capacity had...
- Tyre industry on road to recovery. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0032
The article reports that the tire industry is recovering from the recent ression with a strong growth in global sales in 2010 ands projections for further continued growth. It is stated that with the massive increase in tire production capacity, demand for carbon black has highly increased in...
- Tire makers see red in 1st half. Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;9/21/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p18
No abstract available.
- A year of recovery. Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;9/5/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p0014
The article reports on the economic recovery in the global tire industry in 2010 depicted in the 20% growth in collective revenue of major tire manufacturers worldwide, after experiencing recession in 2008 and 2009. It says that Bridgestone Corp. has retained the number one stop in terms of 2010...
- Global tyre sales show slowdown in rate of decline. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p24
The article informs that tyre market data for the month of August 2009 has been published by Michelin North America Inc. Data shows further universal declines in demand with two exceptions: a second consecutive monthly increase in replacement car tyre sales in North America and improved car and...