- RR DONNELLEY. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;8/1/2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the 300 million dollars contract signed by RR Donnelley to provide products and services to Meridith Corp. including magazine and book production, logistics services, and print management.
- A Single-Line Success. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;7/31/2000, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p34
Reports on the control of logistics operations by the Chicago, Illinois-based printing company, R.R. Donnelley and Sons Co. by taking advantage of rail options. Reduction of transit times and rates for inbound paper to its printing plants; Improvement of logistics services; Freight operations.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p6
Presents the bank loan terms of Chicago, Illinois-based publishing firm R.R. Donnelley and Sons Co.
- RR Donnelley sees little sign of an upturn. Grant, Alex // Printing World;11/4/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the decline in revenues of publishing house R.R. Donnelley & Sons for the third quarter of 2002. Sales decline suffered by catalogs, magazines and retail; Performance of the company's direct mail arm RRD Direct; Revision of the company's capital expenditure plans and earnings...
- The Latest Word. // Digital Publishing Report;6/17/2013, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information technology news briefs as of June 17, 2013, on topics including the 2013 Innovation Award and an agreement between publications provider RR Donnelley and publishing company Harlequin.
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;3/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
Reports developments related to the book publishing industry as of March 2003 in the U.S. Division of the domestic books business of Reader's Digest; Licensing deal of Meredith Corp. to published books based on cable network Home & Garden Television; Revenue generation of Book Publishing...
- The Latest Word. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;6/27/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p19
The article offers news briefs for the publishing industry in the U.S. Enfocus NV has introduced PitStop Connect 10 designed to eliminate errors and simplify production process. Pantone Inc. has released its Pantone Plus Series Designer Field Guide, a multi-function version of the Formula Guide....
- Donnelley agrees to buy Penton Press. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p18
Reports that R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. has agreed to buy Penton Press, the printing division of Penton Media. Information on the agreement.
- R.R. Donnelley Adopting PDF, Citing Flexibility, Reliability, Speed. // Book Publishing Report;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p6
Reports that R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.'s book division is switching its prepress technology from PostScript to PDF to give publishers faster turnaround on their projects. Advantages of PDF over PostScript; Deal signed by the company with CreoScitex to process PDF files.