THE VERDICT IS IN: E. COAST LAW FIRMS PICK FLIK
- Debevoise honoured in three categories by Yale Law Women. // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/13/2016, p9
The article announces Debevoise & Plimpton as one of the top 5 "Family Friendly Firms" in New York by Yale Law Women (YLW) in the 2016 Family Friendly Firms Survey.
- Debevoise hire boosts Italian capability. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;2/4/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the move of the law firm Debevoise & Plimpton to hire Italian lawyer Giancarlo Capolino Perlingieri in order to expand its European capability. Background of Perlingieri; Plans of the law firm.
- Debevoise ups focus on Asia with launch of Hong Kong disputes group. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/19/2011, p1
The article reports that three lawyers have been relocated by Debevoise & Plimpton to Hong Kong, China. It is noted that the Hong Kong office will be regulary attended by Peter Goldsmith, the former British Attorney General as chair of European and Asian litigation. It is noted that to provide a...
- Debevoise posts flat financials for 2012. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/28/2013, p2
The article reports that law firm Debevoise and Plimpton has earned all the revenue and average profit in 2012 financial year. It states that the revenue per lawyer (RPL) has increased by four percent to 1.096 million dollars. It further states that net profit for the year was 296.84 million...
- Debevoise & Plimpton. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p75
The article discusses why Debevoise & Plimpton is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 51% female associates, 44% female counsel and 14% female equity partners. The law firm offers reduced-hours work arrangements and has established a...
- Law firms go local in Hong Kong. // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/14/2014, p3
The article focuses on the move of U.S. law firms Debevoise and Plimpton LLP and Kobre and Kim LLP to convert into local practices in the jurisdiction. According to Hong Kong managing partner Andrew Ostrognai, the reason for Debevoise's move was to enable the firm "to offer clients a wider level...
- Debevoise snaps up JPMorgan Chase Consumer Bank GC Matthew Biben. Bernal, Natasha // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/20/2015, p2
The article announces the employment of Matthew Biben as member of the white collar and regulatory defence group at the law firm Debevoise & Plimpton.
- Debevoise's European offices boost profit and revenue as private equity group excels. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the financial performance New York-based law firm Debevoise & Plimpton for the year 2005. The firm has successfully reached the 500 million dollar barrier. The firm's European offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Moscow have contributed to the 2005 rises. While the...
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p16
Presents news briefs on the contract management of food service operation in the U.S. as of June 2002. Availability of ZiA Juice, a full-scale smoothie and juice concept, to any of Sodexho's accounts; Details of the food service provided by Flik Intl. in some of British Airways' lounges;...