- Back of the house. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p64
Presents news items related to food service management in the United States as of July 2001. Launching of the book 'How to Read a French Fry,' by Russ Parsons; Availability of award-winning sauces from chef Ralph Moss; Award received by Patrice Olivon, executive chef at the French Embassy for...
- Industry News. Mellgren, James // Gourmet Retailer;Apr2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p22
The article presents information on events related to happenings in the food industry in the U.S. The company Sears has now moved into the food business. besides offering consumers the usual Craftsman tools and Kenmore washers, now offers them groceries as well. So far, the store sells only...
- Sodexho Marriott chef honored by French embassy for work. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on the recognition given to Patrice Olivon, executive chef for Sodexto Marriott Services in Washington. Career history; Family background.
- Textiles lead rollout in Sears' new program. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the launch of 'Whole Home' a three-tier home fashions program by Sears. Features of the new program; Prices set for the cloth brands; Percentage of business generated by national brands.
- Sears hable EspaÃ±ol, ?y usted? Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p2
Focuses on Sears Roebuck & Co.'s strategy to reach the Latin American market in the U.S. Insights from Sears executives on communicating and catering to the Latino market; Diversity of the market; Components of the company's marketing strategy.
- Despite bad buzz, O&M wins more Sears business. Fitzgerald, K. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p4
Reports that Sears, Roebuck & Co. awarded another piece of business to Ogilvy & Mather, Chicago agency of record for the Sears Merchandise Group. Move is seen as Sears' vote of confidence; Does not mean that Sears' advertising is without problems; Comments.
- Sears looking beyond malls for major gains. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/96, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p50
Reports on Sears Roebuck & Co.'s plans to expand beyond its mainstay shopping mall base. Renewed focus on merchandising; Increase in mall sales in 1995; Improved assortment of merchandise; Comments from chairman Arthur C. Martinez; Emphasis on off-the-mall home and auto-related stores.
- Beauty side of Sears. // Chain Store Age;Feb96, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p28
Reports on Sears, Roebuck and Co.'s continued efforts to focus on its softer side. Line of beauty products rolled out; Services offered.
- Sears co-brands with a twist. // Chain Store Age;Nov96, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the co-branding program of Sears, Roebuck and Co. with Mastercard. Rebates on the use of their cards; Areas covered by the campaign.