JOINT PURCHASING CORP.'S FOCUS: REBATES RISING TO THE FORE
- Refund. // Advocate;11/19/75, Issue 177, p19
Reports that the Concerned Voters of California (CCV) will refund money to some contributors to the CCV campaign.
- About 300 Charter Members Of NIPR Will Soon Get Refunds; Borrowed $3.5M In Formation. // Insurance Advocate;9/30/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 37, p46
Focuses on the refund payments received by several charter members of the National Insurance Producer Registry in the U.S. Contributions of the American Council of Life Insurers to the association; Increase efficiency of the Producer Database; Introduction of the Data Quality Program.
- Dallas Restaurant Association names officers for 1998. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p51
Announces that the 1,000-member Dallas Restaurant Association elected its officers for the year 1998. Association's 1998 slate of officers.
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p289
A listing of market resources including associations, analysts and market consultants and periodicals related to food service is presented.
- GRI goes to the source to study Italian cuisine. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/23/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p4
Highlights the annual convention of Gruppo Ristorati Italiani, a United States-based organization of food service professionals, in Udine, Italy. Purpose for the creation of the organization; Presentation of food products and menu ideas; Plan of Maggiore to served risotto with baby shrimp, wild...
- Foodservice managers unite to fight Beijing woes. Austen, Gayle // Hotel & Motel Management;7/26/93, Vol. 208 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the formation of Beijing Food and Beverage Managers Association in an effort to apply collective thinking to problems encountered by hotels in Beijing, China. Pricing policy uncertainties; Collective-buying program for wines.
- Announcing … Label GMO Banner Rebate Program. // California Grange News;2012, Issue 4, p15
The article announces that the California Stae Grange will provide a total of 25 U.S. dollar rebates to the first 40 Granges that will purchase the "Yes on Prop 37" banners to be displayed on their halls.
- Keep the Change. Conniff, Ruth // Progressive;Aug2001, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p12
Details the protest efforts against the tax rebate in the United States in 2001. Web site created by Responsible Wealth; Philanthropic and protest efforts aiming to capture the tax rebates; Protests against the estate tax repeal.
- Associations Listing. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Oct2007, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p6
The article lists the major business groups and associations providing bakery food processors and snacks in the U.S. which includes Alabama Peanut Producers Association, National Confectioners Association and Quality Bakers of America Cooperative Inc.