- Art. 8 lit. b) primul alineat teza finalÄƒ din H.G. nr. 281/1993 cu privire la salarizarea personalului din unitÄƒÅ£ile bugetare. Respectarea principiului nediscriminÄƒrii. ExcepÅ£ie de nelegalitate RespinsÄƒ. // Criminal Law Review (2248-0528);2012, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p135
According to the provisions of art. 8 letter b) first paragraph of the final section of the Government Decision no. 281/1993 regarding the pay of budgetary sector staff, "in relation to the conditions under which the activity is carried on, for those activities requiring a very strong psychic...
- FCA to make rogue fund managers pay back bonuses. Macdonald, Sam // Fundweb;3/31/2014, p17
The article focuses on the move of the British Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to scrutinise the pay and clawback measures for all regulated companies, including fund houses which could result in rogue asset management staff forced to pay back bonuses years after they have been paid out.
- New FLSA regs mean it's time to review wage-and-hour practices. Meghann F. Kantke // HR Specialist: Minnesota Employment Law;Aug2011, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the regulations enforcing the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) in the U.S. which took effect in May 2011. The regulations prohibit employers to pay bonuses or shift premiums to nonexempt workers who have agreed to receive pay in fixed weekly payments instead of an hourly...
- Getting Wall Street Pay Reform Right. Weissman, Robert // Progressive Populist;11/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p19
The article focuses on the legislation that allows compensation of chief executive officers (CEO) from bailout of Wall Street. It asserts five conditions to consider before approval of the legislation and offers different ideas on how to limit financing industries from resorting to bailouts. It...
- Bonus cap for bankers takes effect. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;1/2/2014, p1
A summary is presented of a new legislation to cap bonuses earned by European bankers which took effect from January 1, 2014.
- Safety Tip. // Parenting;Sep2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p219
Offers pieces of advice on how to prevent food from spoiling during a power outage. How long food will last in freezer without electricity; Sign indicating that food can be refrozen.
- COMMUNICATIONS. McAndrew, P. A.; O'Donnell, Terence E.; Judge, H. A.; Hagan, Horace H. // America;8/6/1921, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p374
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including a letter by Elizabeth M. Ralph on the unfair treatment of Catholics in Fort Stanton, New Mexico, published in the July 2, 1921 issue, the caption "The Federal Bonus Bill," published in the July 9,...
- Christmas bonus regulation. // Caribbean Business;9/2/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p46
The article reports on the new regulation known as Christmas Bonus Law established by the local Department of Labor and Human Resources (DLHR) in Puerto Rico.
- Shareholder Say On Pay Takes Form. Hawser, Anita // Global Finance;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that the European Council and Parliament agreed on a legislation which sets the cap for bank bonuses and requires more capital for banks in Great Britain.