BrandCapsule: SUBS ARE MOST POPULAR IN C-STORES
- Taco Bell aims to inspire holiday feeding frenzy with plush Chihuahuas. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;09/14/98, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p4
Reports on Taco Bell Corp.'s in-store promotional effort offering toy Chihuahuas to restaurant patrons in the United States. Licensing deals involving the toys; Trend toward the use of toys in fast food restaurant promotions.
- Taco Bell tests more upscale Border outlet. McDowell, Bill; Gleason, Mark // Advertising Age;2/24/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p4
Tells of Taco Bell's experimentation with the opening of a Border Bell restaurant in Mountain View, California. The quick-service restaurant as touting freshness and a more upscale menu; Border's debut as consistent with an internal mandate; Proposal for Project Gold, an effort to develop...
- Taco Bell looks to ignite interest in new Doritos Locos Taco flavor. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the new flavors added in the Doritos Locos Tacos line of the fast food restaurant Taco Bell Corp.
- In breakfast wars, Taco Bell's boldmarketing pays off with big sales. Morrison, Maureen // Advertising Age;7/28/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the success achieved by the breakfast menu launched by Yum Brands-owned Taco Bell, which was targeted to win some customers of Golden Archers' McDonald's.
- Buzzworthy. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/2016, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p6
The article reports that fast-food restaurant chain Taco Bell Corp. organized a contest in October 2016 which allowed the winners to stay in one of its restaurants in Chatham, Ontario, to draw attention to the launch of its new product Steak Dou-bledilla.
- Taco Bell: Still on innovation's cutting edge. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/19/94, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p120
Features Taco Bell and its use of technological innovations. Inclusion in the science-fiction futuristic film `Demolition Man'; Reengineering of the company's operations; Utilization of computers, software, high-technology kitchen equipment; Testing of a fully automated taco maker; Focus on...
- Fast-food outlets aim for Quarter's fringe. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1
Reports on New Orleans, Louisiana-based developer Oak Ridge Park LLC's application for a conditional permit to allow fastfood restaurants, Taco Bell and Kentucky Fried Chicken to open outlets in the ground floor of a building it owns. Pre-requisites for the effectiveness of the conditional...
- Del Taco Gains on Troubled Rival. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;01/29/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
Compares same-store sales of Taco Bell Corp. and Del Taco Inc. in California. Negative publicity with the Taco Bell name; Del Taco's share of the Los Angeles market for Mexican fast food; Increased sales of Del Taco due to expanded television advertising in 2000; Fund established by Taco Bell...
- Taco Bell tolls for Blockbuster Video deal. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/12/94, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p12
Reports on Taco Bell Corp.'s marketing campaign that allows customers to earn a video rental coupon from Blockbuster Entertainment Corporation. Effective dates for the campaign.