DISTRICTS IN SIX STATES: Taste-tests help schools gauge product potential
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Glasgow hospital workers win new deal with Sodexho. Bozec, Louise; Golding, Christina // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p4
Reports on the settlement of a pay dispute between Sodexho and its workers at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary in Scotland. Background on the dispute; Terms of the agreement between the workers and Sodexho; Role of public sector union Unison in the settlement of the dispute.
- Sodexho posts 26% profit rise in top half of 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the financial performance of on-site food service provider Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in the six months ended March 2, 2001. Growth of bottom-line; Net income; Comparison with financial performance in 2000; Decline of retention rates.
- Sodexho Marriott chief Landel sets growth goals at first Wall Street briefing. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/09/99, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p6
No abstract available.
- Sodexho Marriott's Brady honored for anti-hunger work. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p18
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services vice president Steve Brady has been honored by Foodchain for his company's work with the anti-hunger movement.