'COOL PLACE TO WORK' AT CORNELL: LIBRARY CAFE BOOKS BUSINESS
- Cornell cracking down on theft & vandalism. Nyren, Karl // Library Journal;2/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on security measures incorporated by Cornell University Ithaca, New York to overcome the theft and mutilation of library materials, reported by news service.
- Cornell library services marketed to wider public. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p22
Reports on Cornell University's Mann Library's Cornell ASSIST service. Management of information for agriculture and social science.
- Cornell Library Takes Stand for Transparency. Michael; Kelley; Hadro, Josh // Library Journal;4/15/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p12
The article reports that the Cornell University Library will abstain from entering into any future contracts with publishers that include nondisclosure agreements.
- Two top libn. slots open at Cornell. Rogers, Michael; St. Lifer, Evan // Library Journal;4/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p22
Reports that Cornell University is seeking two associate university librarian positions. Details of the positions available; Contact point.
- Cornell offers HOSTLINE: reference for hospitality. // Library Journal;5/15/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 9, p25
Reports on the offer of HOSTLINE, a reference service for managers and researchers by Cornell University, a academic focus for hotels and restaurants.
- Global growing and learning. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Feb2000, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the establishment of the Essential Electronic Agricultural Library at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Creation of a digital archive of international agriculture journals from 1993 to 1996; Assistance of developing countries in research, learning and teaching effective...
- Linking Course Web Sites to Library Collections and Services. Rieger, Oya Y.; Horne, Angela K.; Revels, Ira // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p205
A five-month research study at Cornell University Library (CUL) confirmed the strategic importance of a library presence in faculty-created course Web sites. It sparked specific recommendations to support the seamless integration of the CUL digital library within the virtual learning...
- Cornell sets up resource center. // Library Journal;11/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 19, p2223
Reports that an Academic Resources Center has been set up in the Uris Library of the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, in an effort to provide students and faculty members with information about Cornell's collections.
- Cornell Seeks Sustainable Support for Science, Math Research Archive. G. L. // American Libraries;Mar2010, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p18
This article reports that Cornell University Library has requested that the two hundred institutions that most frequently use its online science and math repository, arXiv, to offer annual contributions to its funding, with comments included from University Librarian Anne R. Kenney.