FOOD, CLOTHING, MUSIC AND MORE: Ingram Micro adds 'one-stop' shopping
- Ingram Micro Is Cutting 1,400 Workers Worldwide. // Electronic News;03/15/99, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p45
Provides information on computer product distributor Ingram Micro Inc. Dismissal of employees; Creation of merchandising organization; Forecasts of net sales for the first quarter of 1999; Comments from Jerre L. Stead, chairman of the company.
- Ingram names president of new unit. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;07/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p40
No abstract available.
- Lacy quits as head of Ingram Micro. // Publishers Weekly;5/27/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 22, p18
Announces the departure of Linwood (Chip) Lacy as head of Ingram Micro over what he and Ingram Industries Chairman Martha Ingram are calling irreconcilable differences. Their disagreement about the upcoming public stock offering; Lacy's contributions to the company and his assisting in the...
- Ingram loses Rodek as COO. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/25/99, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p38
Announces the resignation of Jeffrey Rodek as chief operating officer of Ingram Micro to take the top spot at software developer Hyperion Solutions.
- NEW INGRAM MICRO CEO VOWS COMMITMENT TO CHANNEL. Campbell, Scott; Burke, Steven // CRN;4/11/2005, Issue 1141, p12
Presents views from Ingram Micro CEO Greg Spierkel regarding his commitment to channel. Selection of executive Kevin Murai as president and chief operating officer at the company; Remarks from Murai on his collaboration with Spierkel; Information on several programs successful in Europe and...
- INGRAM READIES SYSTEM BUILDER COMMUNITY. Campbell, Scott // CRN;2/13/2006, Issue 1183, p5
The reports on the business plans of Ingram Micro Inc. to recruit systems builders to become members of a new community akin to its successful VentureTech Network in the U.S. Benefits of the company include preferred pricing on some components, manufacturer exclusive offers, dedicated sales and...
- Reinventing Talent Acquisition. // CRN;Dec2015 Supplement Ingram Micro Advisor, p8
The article presents an interview with talent acquisition director of information technology distributor company Ingram Micro Greg Hauser who talks about constantly delivering to meet customer expectation, recommending similar talent acquisition to partners, and employing talented freshers.
- Ingram's Latest Services Push: Recruiting Workers. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;7/14/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p3
The article reports that electronics distributor Ingram Micro Inc. is searching for workers for its customers in the U.S. The company hosted a job fair in New York to hook up professionals with two dozen customers looking for qualified technology workers. According to Jason Beal, director of...
- Boards begin to play their trump card: The human capital asset. Stead, Jerre L. // NACD Directorship;Apr99, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p7
Interviews Jerre L. Stead, chairman and chief executive officer of Ingram Micro, a distributor of electronic and computer-related products. Overview of Stead's corporate governance experience; What led Stead to form the human resource (HR) committees of boards; Obstacles and opinions that he...