GROWTH ON ALL FRONTS: Host America seals deals, signs Lucent
- Host America to acquire food management firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p188
Reports on contract food service company Host America Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to acquire a private contract food service firm in Connecticut.
- WITH OKLA.-BASED SCREENER: HOST AMERICA COMPLETES MERGER. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p5
Highlights the merger deal between Host America Corp. and Selectforce Incorporated. Terms of the merger deal; Benefit of the deal to the employment screening practice of Host America; Expansion plans of Host America.
- TO PUT 'GOOD' PEOPLE IN PLACE: HOST AMERICA ADDS SCREENER. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p28
Reports that Host America Corp. has negotiated a letter of intent to buy Select Force, Inc., a pre-screening employment service company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Reason for the negotiation; Management of Host America.
- WHILE HANDLING VOLUME BOOST: Host America signs 3 B&Is. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Announces the addition of three business accounts at Host America Corporation. Factor attributed to the company's revenue growth; Cost of Host America's renovation plans for the dining center of Stamford Harbor Park.
- Lucent traces its origins back to 19th century. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p82
Features the Lucent Technologies Inc., a company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets communications systems and technologies. Company history; Acquisition activities; Financial performance for the year ended September 30, 1999; Technologies invented by Lucent's unit, Bell...
- Lucent Technologies, Omaha. // Buildings;Jan1997, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p73
Discusses the decision which is being pondered by facilities professionals at Lucent Technologies, Omaha, on whether to convert a 30-year-old steam-driven chiller to a non-chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) chiller. Why the decision was made to convert the chiller rather than replace it.
- Palladium-nickel plating is tough and cheap. Granville, Fran; Travis, Bill // EDN;8/01/96, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p23
Focuses on the palladium-nickel plating process developed by Lucent Technologies Inc. that offers better resistance to wear and corrosion than does gold plating. Comparison of the process' contact costs with that of gold-plated contacts; Significance over other plating process.
- Chip bridges USB to parallel port. Quinnell, Richard A. // EDN;02/03/97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p24
Present information on the USS-720 device by Lucent Technologies company, which provides designers with a shortcut in designing Universal Serial Bus (USB) peripherals. How to use the USS-720; When the system will be available.
- Shrinking silicon, more accurate software boost performance. Dipert, Brian; Granville, Fran // EDN;03/13/98, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on Lucent Technologies company in Allentown, Pennsylvania, with emphasis on its `OR2T15A,' a member of the backward-compatible 0.25-...m-based ORCA 2T family. Features of the device; Function of the device; Performance of the device.