200 MORE SERVED, 9% HIGHER CHECK: Makeover in Arizona hosp. proves to be a good deed
- GOOD SAMARITAN MEDICAL CENTER: Hosp. f/s retention program doing good deeds for staff. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the food service program implemented at the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Description of the program; Impact of the program to employees and patients; Remarks from the food service director.
- Gwathmey Siegel. Urbach, Henry // Interior Design;Jul96, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p110
Presents a remodeled dining room by Gwathmey Siegel. Choice of furnishings; Space management; Floor layout.
- Dining room makeovers. Kramer, Catherine // Better Homes & Gardens;Aug99, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p36
Features dining room makeovers. Making a tiny dining room look larger; Construction of plate rail; Replacement of pattern with paint; Mixing of floral wallpaper below and stripes above.
- Vanderbilt converts servery to 8-concept foodcourt unit. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the complete redesign of the Rand Dining Hall of Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, from a standard servery to a foodcourt with eight signature concepts and Chick-Fil-A. Comments made by director of dining services, Frank Gladu; Information on the creation of the signature...
- RISING STAR. BARKER, BECKY // Australian House & Garden;Dec2011, p126
The article offers information on how a home on Sydney's Middle Harbor is being transformed with new design. It is stated that people choose their homes for various reasons. It is mentioned why formal living and dining rooms offer the perfect spot for Christmas get-togethers. The article also...
- Renovation Revelations. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p28
Focuses on the renovative moves of the healthcare foodservices in the United States. Area of focus in the renovation; Estimation of building costs; Post-renovative changes in operation and customer services; Effects of the renovation on transactions and revenues. INSET: Common Concepts in a...
- HOSPITAL RENOVATES ENLARGES CAFETERIA. // Health Facilities Management;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the renovation made on the cafeteria of Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania. The renovated cafeteria have red booths and pendant lights suspended over each one and has a feel of a classy diner. It has a number of stations, so that diners will...
- Facility Profile. Jess, Carol // Health Facilities Management;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p20
Features the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital's cafeteria. Description of the cafeteria before its renovation; Description of the feature added for the convenience of those in wheelchairs; Budget for the renovation; Percentage increase in food sales after the renovation.
- Good Samaritan Med. Ctr. steps up healthy menu pace. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p54
Reports on the rollout of a healthy menu program at the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Introduction of a series of patient role-playing exercises as part of a corporate `Service Excellence' program; Strengthening of customer service procedures and employee training...