AS BILL HAMMAN RETIRES: Rick Brockland takes over Sodexho Higher Educ. Div
- Sodexho Marriott promotes Mulligan. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p22
Reports on Thomas Mulligan's appointment as president of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc.'s corporate services division. Roles and responsibilities; Mulligan's previous position in the company.
- Contract mgmt. execs. on-the-move. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p2
Presents update on promotions and appointments of employees in the food service industry in the United States as of December 15, 1999. Reason behind the resignation of Lawrence E. Hyatt as senior vice president and chief financial officer at Sodexho Marriott Services; Responsibilities of Cindy...
- NEW SCHOOLS SVCS. HEAD: Bond steps up at Sodexho. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Rod Bond, president of its Schools Services Division. Bond's credentials for the position; How he began his career.
- New school president at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has named Jim Seaton president of its School Food Services Division. Person replaced by Seaton; Background information on Seaton; Services provided by the unit.
- In 1999 NACUFS Fact-Hunt: Marie Rodkey Wins Top Prize. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p2
Announces that Marie Rodkey of Sodexho Marriott has won a free trip to the 1999 NACUFS national conference. Job description of Rodkey; Educational background of Rodkey; Other winners.
- Landel to head corporate services at Sodexho Marriott. // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p18
Reports the appointment of Michel Landel as president of corporate services division of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Details on his appointment; Effect of his appointment on the outsourced services of the company.
- Boston's Bay Tower names exec. chef, CEO. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p68
Reports the selection of Kim Lambrechts as executive chef and Bradford Hudson as chief executive officer of the Bay Tower Restaurant in Boston, Massachusetts. Job responsibilities of Lambrechts and Hudson; Career background of Lambrechts; Career highlights of Hudson.
- Seven Deadly Hiring Mistakes. Lousig-Nont, Gregory // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p46
Presents a list of common mistakes made by food service companies in hiring employees. Disadvantages in hiring employees based on job interview results; Errors in the use of intuition; Use of character references as a basis for employment.
- What's your candidate's food safety IQ? Kinnear, James // Food Management;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p50
Focuses on the incorporation of food handling questions when interviewing potential employees for the food service industry. Importance of the applicant's knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation guidelines; Use of a structured interviewing process; Categories of interview questions.